No announcement yet.

Wallet, Purse, Belt-purse, Nothing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also it's comments like those that keep Ben on this site, they probably arouse him
    Umm, no.

Girls do me just fine, tyvm.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Fact: Girls do not do you.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You seem to have an English comprehension problem, Asher.

What's your first language?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I'm comprehending so well, I'm operating on another level than you are.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Obviously.

Tell Kucinich I said hi.

Comment

Kucinich wouldn't do you, either. And that is one desperate man.

Comment

Kucinich operates on a different level too.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  I never got the wallet in the back pocket thing. It must feel funny when you sit down. I have always put my wallet and keys in my right pocket and my cellphone in my left.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    Kucinich operates on a different level too.
                    Thanks for explaining that to me. I could not have figured out that implication without your valiant assistance.

Comment

Thanks for explaining that to me. I could not have figured out that implication without your valiant assistance.
                      Honestly, you should try hooked on phonics. It's way faster.

Comment

Your witty repartee is on full display tonight.

Comment

Don't let anyone tell you that you lack taste, Asher.

Comment

I carry about eight mugger's wallets on me and one of them is rigged to explode. Fun times!
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Comb

Cut you hair , Sloww, and you won't need to carry a comb.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                                Your witty repartee is on full display tonight.
                                Since I have Ben on ignore, your conversation kind of reminds me of Garfield Minus Garfield.
                                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                                X