My wife walks five steps behind me and carries all
    1.85%
    Backpack in the shape of a banana
    1.85%
    I have no possessions to carry
    3.70%
    I uploaded everything to the cloud
    5.56%

I carry everything around in pockets. The downside to this is that I have no
    privacy, everybody can see how much money I have, I can never remember
    what goes into which pocket (I have developed a science about this) and I
    keep losing stuff all the time. There are no upsides.

Hence the thread. How do you deal with this important problem?

Comment

all that I need fits into a wallet...
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Car keys too? You drive one of them fancy ones with card-keys, do you?
        I wish I had that. My keys are gigantic, plus the car alarm remote is the size
        of a small cellphone.

Comment

I said wallet but then noticed the other items. All financial and ident in wallet, the rest in my pocket. Except for my cellphone that I keep in my briefcase in case of an emergency.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

hehe... wife carries car keys, almost always
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Front pants pockets (money clip, keys, phone). God strike me dead if I'm ever caught with a man-purse.
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Designated driver

My friends used to give me abuse when they saw that I let my wife drive me around, until they figured out WHY.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

when I think about it, I work from home so when I go out, I either know where I am going (like pay bills, shopping etc), so I carry the stuff in the hand from the doors to the car and back...

otherwise when I just go out, wallet is enough... being organized in this way makes it easier...

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                    Designated driver

My friends used to give me abuse when they saw that I let my wife drive me around, until they figured out WHY.

Comment

pockets and wallet (wallet is in the front pocket), and my phone is on my belt (not really a belt-purse there) - yeah, I know that's not consider cool, but its highly convenient.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Keys in my left pocket, phone in my right pocket, everything else in my wallet on my ass.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I really don't have much of an ass, so when I was young I tried the wallet in the back pocket and the first time I sat down I lost my wallet. I still don't have an ass so it's front pocket for me.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                            Keys in my left pocket, phone in my right pocket, everything else in my wallet on my ass.
                            Originally posted by rah View Post
                            I really don't have much of an ass, so when I was young I tried the wallet in the back pocket and the first time I sat down I lost my wallet. I still don't have an ass so it's front pocket for me.
                            See, Asher is a fat bastard. He has to be a bear.

Wallet in front right, phone in front left, car keys in back right, beanie hat in back left. Sorted.
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I carry too much crap in my pockets. Pen, business cards, cell phone, iTouch, & swiss army knife in my left front pocket, and keys & wallet in my right front pocket.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                              X