No announcement yet.

Wallet, Purse, Belt-purse, Nothing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you looked above, Slowwy, you'd see I have my cellphone on my belt in a holster. And the keys are in the opposite pocket.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      yes, because they'd rather break into your house. Been robbed 4 times.
      Never been robbed, either.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You walk around with a comb, Sloww? Who are you? The Fonz?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You guys are a real laugh riot.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I scoured Happy Days clips and found that Sloww is in fact NOT The Fonz. Mr. Fonzerelli keeps his comb in his right-side pocket, not the left as Sloww does.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I don't like sitting on my keys. Or my phone. Everything (wallet, keys, phone) in right front pocket.
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I take out my wallet off my pocket when I sit down.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Don't you guys look like idiots with wallets in your front pocket?

Answer: Yes.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

How does it look idiotic? You're the one sitting on your wallet, with one ass cheek raised above the other one from the width of the wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        How does it look idiotic? You're the one sitting on your wallet, with one ass cheek raised above the other one from the width of the wallet.
                        1) Why are you looking at my ass?
                        2) Doesn't really work like that, try it out. The wallet can go to the side a bit unless you have a fat ass. There's also some "give" in an ass unless you are a bony-ass-mother****er.

It looks idiotic to have it in the front pocket, which is more prone to swaying/movement unless you're wearing tight pants. It can also look like an erection if it's fat enough and placed awkwardly enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                          1) Why are you looking at my ass?
                          2) Doesn't really work like that, try it out. The wallet can go to the side a bit unless you have a fat ass. There's also some "give" in an ass unless you are a bony-ass-mother****er.

It looks idiotic to have it in the front pocket, which is more prone to swaying/movement unless you're wearing tight pants. It can also look like an erection if it's fat enough and placed awkwardly enough.

Is that your wallet or...

Oh and I bet you know all about 'give' in an ass.

Comment

I am, indeed, an expert.

Not all of us need a wallet to stuff our pants. Genetically gifted.

Comment

90% of us, if polytards follow statistical norms, are not as interested in how much another dude is packing as you are, Asher.
                              Also it's comments like those that keep Ben on this site, they probably arouse him
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Poly is full of more intelligent people as a general rule, and gays tend to be more intelligent.

I'd guess 20% of this site is full-on gay, while another 30% are somewhere other than 100% straight on the sexuality spectrum.

Comment

Working...
                                X