• Show
Clear All

If I'm wearing suit pants:
    my metro passcard in my left front pocket
    my office passcard in my right
    my work cellphone in the back pocket with my hankerchief
    my own cellphone in the other back pocket
    If I'm wearing jeans or cargo pants, my phones go into my front pockets
    My keys, wallet and cards are in my bag, which is not a murse, it's laptop-sized
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      Don't you guys look like idiots with wallets in your front pocket?

Answer: Yes.
      Now THIS is a nice troll. Step 1: Identify what the majority of the people do; Step 2: Notice that what the majority of the people is the rational option; Step 3: Pretend to be in the minority yourself and start insulting the majority for being "idiots", begging for them to correct you so you can keep on calling them idiots; Step 4: Full-scale flaming ensues.

5.9/10

On-topic: Like Imran, I'm having a wallet for money and ID (either in the front pocket or in a buttoned pocket, depending on the pants I'm wearing) and having keys and stuff like that in other pockets.

Comment

The wallet is made and shaped to fit in a back pocket. I've worn my wallet in the back left pocket for 25+ years, even in 3rd world countries like the Phillipines and California, and have never had my wallet stolen. In fact the wallet in my pocket is the same wallet I've had for 15+ years.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The wallet is made and shaped to fit in a back pocket.
          Yes, it is.

I've worn my wallet in the back left pocket for 25+ years, even in 3rd world countries like the Phillipines and California, and have never had my wallet stolen. In fact the wallet in my pocket is the same wallet I've had for 15+ years.
          O_o Really?

(1) how often have you been drunk?
          (2) how bad-ass do you look? the more of a wuss you look, the less petty criminals are afraid of getting caught.

the reason it's easier for someone to steal your wallet from your backpocket is because it's harder to notice when your wallet is gone and you have to turn around at the exact moment it's being taken from you.

then again, i don't feel uncomfortable with a wallet in my front pocket so i've never tested all the different alternatives.

Comment

There's also some "give" in an ass unless you are a bony-ass-mother****er.
            Guilty.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by VJ View Post
              Yes, it is.

O_o Really?

(1) how often have you been drunk?
              (2) how much of a bad-ass do you look? the more of a wuss you look, the less petty criminals are afraid of getting caught.

the reason it's easier for someone to steal your wallet from your backpocket is because it's harder to notice when your wallet is gone and you have to turn around at the exact moment it's being taken from you.

1.A lot when overseas and California.

2. Average shmoe.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

wallet in ass pocket
                cellphone in front shirt pocket (at work) or front pants pocket
                Keys are usually in my jacket pocket but summertime in my pants pocket
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                  1.A lot when overseas and California.

2. Average shmoe.

ACK!
                  Well. Turns out I was wrong, then. "Wear your wallet on your front pocket just to be on the safe side" is one of those "common knowledge" things dumb average joes (like me) keep repeating, if that's any defense for my stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                    I really don't have much of an ass, so when I was young I tried the wallet in the back pocket and the first time I sat down I lost my wallet. I still don't have an ass so it's front pocket for me.
                    Once, while engaged in the time-honored tradition of sleeping in the library, my wallet had fallen out whilst sitting there. I had nearly left the library before I realized it was missing. Luckily it was still sitting there under the chair when I went back. Front pocket since then.
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

So it's hard to feel if the wallet is or isn't there if it's in the back pocket? That's more reason to never have it there. You can always feel it against your thigh if you have it in the front.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Having your wallet on your front pocket is waay too uncomfortable, unless you have a very slim wallet and don't carry much around. I have: ID, Driver's Licence, Debit Card, Credit Card, UNI acces card, health insurance card, Subway pass, bookstore clients' card, and supermarket clients' card, some presentation cards (other peoples'), as well as money, some receipts, and a couple of coins. This makes my wallet 3cm thick at it's thickest. I should get a new wallet and keep less stuf fin it, but I've been using this one since I started using a wallet and I've grown fond of it.

Especially with relatively tight-fitting jeans.

The ones I'm wearing ATM even have the back pockets slightly lower than normal. Much better
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Yeah but if you have a thick wallet, then it's like you're walking around with a lump on your ass and you actually feel yourself sitting down on it.
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Since I have Ben on ignore, your conversation kind of reminds me of Garfield Minus Garfield.
                            So Asher is John?
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              Yeah but if you have a thick wallet, then it's like you're walking around with a lump on your ass and you actually feel yourself sitting down on it.
                              I have a great ass, so no. The front pocket, OTOH, is right over mostly bone, very little flesh, AND on an inwards bend, so it's much more noticable. When sitting down, with the pocket where it is, and pushing the wallet to the side it doesn't bother at all. If I lie back and rest on the top of my ass, then I don't even need to push it to the side.

It's also much easier to take it out and put it back in.
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                No. I don't feel it sitting down. It's at the point now I only feel if it's NOT there.

Big wallets in the front pockets looks retarded.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X