Wallet, Purse, Belt-purse, Nothing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
    I have a great ass, so no. The front pocket, OTOH, is right over mostly bone, very little flesh, AND on an inwards bend, so it's much more noticable. When sitting down, with the pocket where it is, and pushing the wallet to the side it doesn't bother at all. If I lie back and rest on the top of my ass, then I don't even need to push it to the side.

It's also much easier to take it out and put it back in.
    Fact: People with fantastically great asses put the wallet in the back pocket.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Not a single person here wears a man-purse? I call bull

OK, onodera admitted to carrying one, but did not vote so on the poll.

Comment

Comment

BTW, by "belt-purse" I actually meant a waistbag or a fanny pack, but did
          not know the proper term:

This:

Comment

LOL. People wear those in 2010?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Not a single person here wears a man-purse?
              Why would you expect anyone here to wear one? We are all guys who tend towards the hard sciences end of the spectrum. It's not like we are fashion plates.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

no "we're" not.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Speak for yourself.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I believe that's his point.

Comment

you what? you're the one who said 'we are all...' you fool.

edit: x-post, and damn you asher for putting it better!
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by VJ View Post
                        Well. Turns out I was wrong, then. "Wear your wallet on your front pocket just to be on the safe side" is one of those "common knowledge" things dumb average joes (like me) keep repeating, if that's any defense for my stupidity.
                        Well, you are finnish, so that explain the supidity part.

Most people carry wallets in the back pocket when on home turf but probably moves it to a front pocket in tourist areas.

If you look like a local, the wallet is probably safe in the back pocket - if you look like a tourist, it's not safe in any pocket
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

It also depends on whether you live/work in a city with lots of tourists.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                            Fact: People with fantastically great asses put the wallet in the back pocket.
                            Bull****. Have you seen my honky tonk badonkadonk? I put women to shame

Actually to be honest, I've never really tried a wallet back there. Maybe I'll give it a try and see how it feels.
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I believe that's his point.
                              That he owns a manpurse?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                                That he owns a manpurse?
                                Damn, you are one slow mother****er.

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                Bull****. Have you seen my honky tonk badonkadonk?
                                No.

Comment

Working...
                                X