No announcement yet.

13-year-olds climbing Everest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not my fault you used a stupid argument against child molestation.

"People didn't live as long, so it was ok!"

Fkn ****.
    Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

• I said nothing about molesting children, you stupid ass. I said LIFE SPAN. Can you comprehend ANYTHING?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• You were referring to 13 year olds marrying 30 year olds, and presenting the excuse/reason of "average lifespan was significantly less".

Well guess what? That's irrelevant.

1. Average lifespan is mostly the result of infant/child mortality. People did not get gray hair, wrinkle up and die at 40, you fkn ****.

2. Even if people did die at 40, old and wrinkled, how does that justify, mitigate or otherwise explain child molestation?

I had no intention of arguing with you, I was just adding some REAL reasons; however, you wanted to prove yourself to be an idiot. Gratz

Can YOU comprehend anything?
        Last edited by Ecofarm; April 19, 2010, 11:38.
        Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

• Be nice to Sloww. He can't read.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• What DaShi said. Also, you're not allowed to use "****".
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• There's a difference between being in favor of an act, and viewing it unfavorably but being in favor of it still being legal.
              Monolith gets it. Would I personally want my hypothetical 13 year old daughter to get married? No. Would I personally want her to wait until she was 18? Yes. Do I think there is anything intrinsically wrong with a 13 year old consenting to marriage? No, I don't.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Good thing he'll never have children.
                Sucks to be you then.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Go watch Ben defend the legal right of the Vatican to shield men who prey on children from the law.
                  There's already a thread on this, take it there.

Comment

• What I said, again, was that life spans have increased. Dickhead argued the point, and DaShi the mongoloid idiot chimed in, again.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      Monolith gets it. Would I personally want my hypothetical 13 year old daughter to get married? No. Would I personally want her to wait until she was 18? Yes. Do I think there is anything intrinsically wrong with a 13 year old consenting to marriage? No, I don't.
                      explain?

Comment

• It means he's OK with middle-aged men having sex with children as long as they aren't Ben's own children and it takes place within a marriage.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• It means he's OK with middle-aged men having sex with children as long as they aren't Ben's own children and it takes place within a marriage.
                          So you'd be ok with it so long as it was out of marriage, or do you believe that people should only get married to those who are the same age as them?

Comment

• Have another attempt at that, Ben- because in its current form it's utterly ludicrous.
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• At least Ben's pedophilia is confirmed. Not that it's a surprise to anyone.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                                So you'd be ok with it so long as it was out of marriage, or do you believe that people should only get married to those who are the same age as them?
                                That is a very.... odd way of putting it...
                                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                                X