No announcement yet.

13-year-olds climbing Everest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place your limits. 2 years old? 3 years old? Newborns?
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Update- they have summitted.

Now place your bets on when we'll see the first kid dying up there.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• With any luck, today.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          With any luck, today.

This is a revealing comment. People don't want kids to take risks and dare to tackle adult challenges because they worry about their safety. No, that's just an excuse. If someone dares to challenge norms and achieves exceptional things at a young age (climbed Everest!!) some are more than happy to wish for their death for daring to upset the apple cart.

Keeping control is the true goal. If some kids have to die to keep control, then so be it, maybe it'll be a lesson for any others who dare step out of line.

Wishing death on people.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Oh boo-hoo.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              I hope the little bastard loses his toes and fingers. I won't hope for actual death. I don't want to burn in Hell or I would wish it. That way his parents have plenty of opportunity to feel like absolute ****forbrains.
              I guess he's going to hell after all.

Comment

• Killing children to make a political point.

Killing children to "keep them safe".

Bravo.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Jeez, come on. Give me a ****ing break.

Comment

• I agree that the parents deserve to feel like the idiots they are. It's not fair that the kid has such stupid parents.

Comment

Working...
                    X