The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
I want to be clear I don't care if there is a ban on threads or not. (It's pretty much the same thing as insults in threads anyways. At least in a dead forum like this where every post can be read.) I just think it's hypocritical to claim you would protect those who are being mocked if it's hurting them... in a way that could only serve to increase the mockery.
I don't think there's been anything particularly vicious so far, and certainly not a lot of them. I don't think it's a big deal at the moment.
I want to be clear I don't care if there is a ban on threads or not. (It's pretty much the same thing as insults in threads anyways. At least in a dead forum like this where every post can be read.) I just think it's hypocritical to claim you would protect those who are being mocked if it's hurting them... in a way that could only serve to increase the mockery.
I agree. Obviously the scorn for the mocked/excluded poster would only increase more if he would have to come here to beg for the thread to be closed/removed (or PM a mod). I would prefer if the old system of "no threads on posters" was re-established.
Well that's just silly. If the poster minds then it means the tactic worked, so the only defense the poster has is to (pretend to) not mind and so the attacks can continue forever. And you the moderator are just sitting there saying "say uncle" while it happens
Leave a comment: