Originally posted by Jon Miller
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
He was banned for calling them dumb? Really? Auto thieves don't really make my list of smart people. Maybe they are and I'm wrong. I'm just stating my impression.Originally posted by rah View Posthe started a "dumb ******s" stole my truck thread. I was surprised that the thread was deleted and not just closed.
Leave a comment:
-
Get off my dick. I'm not into asian trannies, no matter how pretty you are.
Leave a comment:
-
-
If you don't like Counterglow then you shouldn't post here.Originally posted by rah View PostIf there could only be such quick action on BAD copycat threads. It's out of control and making things difficult. I've wasted a lot of time clicking on them thinking I was checking in on the original.
It wouldn't bother me as much if they were funny, but most are just lame. Granted I know it means extra work, but not that much.
Leave a comment:
-
he started a "dumb ******s" stole my truck thread. I was surprised that the thread was deleted and not just closed.
Leave a comment:
-
What did DFG do to earn 6 months?
How can we argue appropriateness without full disclosure?
Leave a comment:
-
If there could only be such quick action on BAD copycat threads. It's out of control and making things difficult. I've wasted a lot of time clicking on them thinking I was checking in on the original.
It wouldn't bother me as much if they were funny, but most are just lame. Granted I know it means extra work, but not that much.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: