Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Obviously, as I'm paying now. Eh. It's all a trade-off, and I'm sure the kid will turn out okay in the end. If he doesn't, I don't think the co-sleeping will be a major factor.
-
Ours generally waits till 6:30, but he's gotten in the habit of sleeping in our bed (he's breastfeeding, and my wife just doesn't have the resolve to get up to move him three or four times a night) and he likes to kick the mattress in the morning to make it shake.
Leave a comment:
-
It's not my fault. I have a 1 year old baby who has ensured I have had almost no sleep for a week. She thinks 5am is time to get up and start bouncing around the house.
Ugh. I have only had 5 cups of tea so far this morning.
Leave a comment:
-
I have decided that BK's name should be changed to Towelie. All in favor?
Leave a comment:
-
Obi-Wan's only crime (and it's a big one) was keeping his promise to a dying Qui-Gon.
Leave a comment:
-
That would be more appropriate, don't you think?Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View PostI could switch to Sarah Palin in a bikini...
Leave a comment:
-
Can we force BK to change his handle and avatar so that I'm no longer forced to associate him with one of the greatest Jedi of all time?
Leave a comment:
-
Tempting, but anthropologists are perpetually broke. Even dickgirl anthropologistsOriginally posted by Elok View PostI'm going to go ahead and ask the obvious question here: have you considered entering, or possibly founding, the exciting field of dickgirl anthropology, Loin?
Indeed, not when I could be whining about more important things, like American citizens (sorry, "wetbacks") speaking SpanishOriginally posted by SlowwHand View PostEven for a dickgirl fanboy, he's not much for setting goals. I don't include whining that he's been threatened.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: