As do I.
x-post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
jon, I beg your pardon, I've done nothing racist.Originally posted by Jon Miller View PostI am not interested in policing to make sure nothing racist is posted. And I try not to read DFG posts.
On the other hand, Apolyton is not a racist friendly site.
DFG, this is a warning to you.
JM
If YOUR going to give warnings...then why not to these other racist?
You really should read the posts.
So, the only way to get your attention is to snivel , cry and flood you with PM's?
Oh man! At least Ming was fair when he was moderator.
Last edited by Docfeelgood; October 9, 2012, 16:24.
Leave a comment:
-
Mods should monitor posters who receive complaints either in this thread or via the report button. Other than spambots, the only posters who are consistently mentioned via the report button are those that respond to BK.
Leave a comment:
-
That's not a reasonable workload for somebody who isn't even getting paid for this ****
Leave a comment:
-
They should try to read the most possible. Each have a set amount of subforums to see to. The OT, being big, has several of them, hopefully distributed around the time zones. If not, the owners have done a poor job. Which wouldn't be too surprising, to be honest. A moderator needs not read all posts, no one can, but he should not deliberately NOT read some posters' posts.
Leave a comment:
-
I disagree - being a moderator shouldn't be a punishment duty, which is what it would be if they had to read every post on the site
Leave a comment:
-
Mods not bothering to read the posts they're supposed to moderate.
No wonder this site is going downhill.
Leave a comment:
-
I am not interested in policing to make sure nothing racist is posted. And I try not to read DFG posts.
On the other hand, Apolyton is not a racist friendly site.
DFG, this is a warning to you.
JM
Leave a comment:
-
OT mods enjoy the trappings of power and not the exercise of it.Originally posted by Lorizael View PostAnother thread in which DFG was openly racist. Why hasn't he been banned again yet?
Leave a comment:
-
Another thread in which DFG was openly racist. Why hasn't he been banned again yet?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: