This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then we can finally be free of hate.
    Because your favourite target will be gone?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Ban yourself Ben. It's the christian thing to do.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Which is why people who seek psychological treatment for unwanted desires should be prevented from getting treatment? Why we ostracize those psychologists who offer said treatment? It's really no different then an alcoholic banning AA because he thinks that 'it's normal' to be an alcoholic and AA makes him feel bad.
        I'm not interested in discussing your reprehensible homophobic views in this thread. I suggest you remember that this kind of persistent anti gay posting was what got you banned last time.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• I think it's nice that there are some actual signs of moderation for once

Comment

• Okay who closed the friends of ben thread? One of his friends??
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Me, and the one about who wants to pay for Ben to get banned.

Having 2 threads that, whatever the intent they were started with, just ended up being threads where most people ganged up to attack one poster felt like bullying to me.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

• True. Although I lost sympathy after trying to actually engage him in a discussion about where the hate comes from, and having him just double down on the same bull****.

Comment

• I want to thank MikeH for giving me the the final word in the Friends of Ben thread. I'm sure ken is devestated that he couldn't claim I am Ben in response. Well done

Comment

• I feel no need to state the obvious.

Comment

• Thus why you've never claimed to be a moron ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                        So what will the reaction be to the death threats made by Sava, that is now deleted? Is he banned too?
                        You are a liar. Stop lying, liar.

What will happen to Nikolai for falsely accusing me of making death threats?

Liar.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I'm not lying. I was told of the existence of the posts and what they contained. They are no longer there. Ergo they must have been deleted. If this turns out to be a misunderstanding, all the better. But I am no liar.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Who told you of these posts? I have a guess...
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Comment

• There is no reason to involve more people into this. At nag rate, Sava and I have squared up.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X