Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God doesn't exist so wealth is obviously more important.

Comment

• God doesn't exist so wealth is obviously more important
      I liked Drake's Kenobi imitation better. He actually got all the Panda Forum believing he was me for months.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I am not imitating you. I'm implanting a subliminal message in the brains of the moderators.

Comment

• Can you do Herman Cain again? I loved him.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Nein nein nein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              You imply falsely that I have two coats at present.
              He wasn't implying you have two coats... but rather two faces.

Comment

• He wasn't implying you have two coats... but rather two faces.
                You're married to a Christian and yet don't practice. Should I preach a sermon on 'unequally yoked'?

Comment

You're married to a Christian and yet don't practice. Should I preach a sermon on 'unequally yoked'?
                  a) not married
                  b) knock yourself out.
                  c) only reinforces the two-face assertion

Comment

• a) not married
                    b) knock yourself out.
                    c) only reinforces the two-face assertion
                    Perhaps you should practice the religion before determining the agenda of said religion, Aeson.

Comment

• Are you going to give Islam a try before commenting on it?

Comment

• Are you going to give Islam a try before commenting on it?
                        I would think most atheists understand that flying a plane into WTC is wrong.

Comment

Perhaps you should practice the religion before determining the agenda of said religion, Aeson.
                          a) I "practice" Christianity more than you do. (This isn't saying much.)
                          b) this point you raise only reinforces the two-face assertion about you.

Comment

• Atheists also know that raping children is wrong.

Comment

• a) I "practice" Christianity more than you do. (This isn't saying much.)
                              Ok. What exactly do you do that's Christian? I don't see it. You've made a point of saying how you think it's all superstition.

Were you lying then or now?

b) this point you raise only reinforces the two-face assertion about you.
                              I see nothing to indicate you understand the slightest thing about Christianity and yet you're going around telling Christians how they ought to practice their religion.

What's different between you and the pharisees, Aeson? You tie on heavy burdens on other people. Burdens that you don't tie on yourself.

Comment

• It's not about me being a good Christian, Ben. I freely admit I'm not. But you're much worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X