This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not me!
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
      With all the pictures available to pick an avatar from ... you choose the most boring one possible. You're skating on thin ice Mr President
      That's the difference between me and you, loser, the greatness that is President Donald J. Trump doesn't need fancy pictures or stupid slogans in order to to Make America Great Again, just the simple magnificence of being Trump. You can't understand this because you are not and never will be Trump. Try and imagine yourself as me for a moment. See, you can't, because no-one can. I am like the power and energy of a million suns combined to make the greatest goddamn sun that you and anyone else will ever see, and you're some little loser sun like Mexicans would have.

Comment

• You are right. I need to be more like Trump. Where are your immigration papers, sir?[/extremevetting]

Comment

• I have deported your avatar

Comment

• You sorry son of a *****!! You and your little Anonymous buddies will be first against the wall in January, and its going to make that wall even more beautiful and great!!

Comment

• What a butt muncher.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                I have deported your avatar
                Real Trump would sue you.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Glad to see this thread embodying all that the [serious] tag implies.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                    On the thread list page, Click on the number of replies to a thread and you will get a pop up window that lists how many posts everyone has in the thread in order from most to least.
                    If BK or Kid are at the top of the list, you can avoid it.
                    Has that feature been removed? I'm not getting anything.

Comment

• Still works for me. Just tried it.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Maybe it depends on the layout chosen.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• IS it considered a popup?
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                            IS it considered a popup?
                            Are you considered a mod?

(doesn't work for me)
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• It depends on what "view/layout" you are using. After playing around with a standard login, it doesn't seem to work with Apolyton Blue, but did seem to work with most of the others. Just go to the bottom of the page on the left and select a new layout from the drop down menu.

And it is a little finicky. You have to be hovering right over the number of posts
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Oh. So the Establishment here is advocating the red pill over the blue. Interesting...
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X