Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You must wake to reality and help us fight the bots!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
      You must wake to reality and help us fight the bots!
      Why?

Comment

• Am I allowed to call people "fat ******s" on this forum, or is this privilege reserved for drunk Stalinists?
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Fat shaming is bad but not ban-able. Homophobia is bad and potentially ban-able. Being drunk and/or a Stalinist may help you evade detection though, since we are unlikely to read those posts ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            Fat shaming is bad but not ban-able. Homophobia is bad and potentially ban-able. Being drunk and/or a Stalinist may help you evade detection though, since we are unlikely to read those posts ...
            You tricksy owner you.

At least when I was moderator this was true:
            Fat shaming is bad but not ban-able. Homophobia is bad and ban-able. Being drunk and/or Ben and/or a Stalinist may help you evade detection though, since we are unlikely to read those posts ...
            JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I'm famous!
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                Am I allowed to call people "fat ******s" on this forum, or is this privilege reserved for drunk Stalinists?
                Am I allowed to call people "drunk Stalinists"?

Comment

• Let's find out!

"Braindead is a drunk Stalinist"
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Is there any other kind?
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• you puffing the magic dragon slowwy so don't play it above the law

Comment

• I wonder why greece isn't registering double digit GDP growth with brains like this

Comment

• laziness

Comment

• Self-delusion?

Comment

• Please remember that this theoretically a Serious Thread
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Theoretically or hypothetically?
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X