X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
    Can we please ban this racist, too?

"Dumb" is not a race. Just because I don't like dumb people, like, ooooh, DaShi, doesn't mean that I should be banned.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• could everyone else be banned too, to be on the safe side?

Comment

• Well sure, that's the easy solution.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          He was banned for calling them dumb? Really? Auto thieves don't really make my list of smart people. Maybe they are and I'm wrong. I'm just stating my impression.
          Honestly, this is so racist, I can't tell if he's joking or not.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• You can't? Must be that dry West Texas wit. You're so stupid.

Comment

• Joking or not, it's still hella racist.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• The funny thing is, I don't know that DFG's last thread was technically racist, since he was doing a Humpty Dumpty and using the "N-word" to mean something other than its actual, accepted meaning. Apparently "******," to him, means "dumb person of any race at all." He still should have known better, but his actual intent, for once, was not apparently racist.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                  Honestly, this is so racist, I can't tell if he's joking or not.
                  He's not. Sloww's racism has been overt for a long time now.

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                  Joking or not, it's still hella racist.
                  QFT

Comment

• Looks like I missed all the fun.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                      The funny thing is, I don't know that DFG's last thread was technically racist, since he was doing a Humpty Dumpty and using the "N-word" to mean something other than its actual, accepted meaning. Apparently "******," to him, means "dumb person of any race at all." He still should have known better, but his actual intent, for once, was not apparently racist.
                      I don't buy it, Elok. He was backpedaling there.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Possibly. I only peeked at the thread once, but given DFG's history of cluelessness about racial sensitivity, I wouldn't be surprised if he genuinely thought there was nothing wrong with using the word for a white guy. Too late now though, the thread's deleted.
                        1011 1100

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                          I still feel bad for him, though he was racist and posted a lot of rubbish. From the sound of that deleted post, he was in bad shape, financially, and upset. Not that that's an excuse for his utterly nonsensical misuse of the n-word, but I do feel a bit bad for him.

i agree with that assessment. the guy was going through a tough time from the sound of it, i feel for him.

on the other hand, he's made a lot of racist threads here and the ban had been coming for a while. it's not as if it came out of the blue.
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• I feel bad for him too. He was a pretty disgusting racist, but I still feel sorry for the fact that he's going through a rough patch, and that he's having trouble supporting his wife and kids. That doesn't change the fact that he deserves a ban for this.
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                              Looks like I missed all the fun.
                              Not really fun. Somebody trashed his truck, he started a thread ranting about how "******s" had ruined his livelihood, JM said there would be consequences, the thread and DFG have both disappeared.
                              1011 1100

Comment

• I take it he didn't have insurance?
                                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X