This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, that sounds like him.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      If there could only be such quick action on BAD copycat threads. It's out of control and making things difficult. I've wasted a lot of time clicking on them thinking I was checking in on the original.
      It wouldn't bother me as much if they were funny, but most are just lame. Granted I know it means extra work, but not that much.
      If you don't like Counterglow then you shouldn't post here.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Bravo on the dfg action.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Has he been banned? I ignore him by habit now.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
            Docfeelgood banned for 6 months.

JM

Comment

• Oh? Maybe I shouldn't just skip ahead to KH's posts anymore.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Get off my dick. I'm not into asian trannies, no matter how pretty you are.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                  he started a "dumb ******s" stole my truck thread. I was surprised that the thread was deleted and not just closed.
                  He was banned for calling them dumb? Really? Auto thieves don't really make my list of smart people. Maybe they are and I'm wrong. I'm just stating my impression.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                    Get off my dick. I'm not into asian trannies, no matter how pretty you are.
                    These photos I have from your visit to Japan say otherwise.
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                      Docfeelgood banned for 6 months.

JM
                      That is truly harsh.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        he started a "dumb ******s" stole my truck thread. I was surprised that the thread was deleted and not just closed.
                        He was banned for calling them dumb? Really? Auto thieves don't really make my list of smart people. Maybe they are and I'm wrong. I'm just stating my impression.
                        Can we please ban this racist, too?

Comment

• From how I understand the current process, Sloww is probably banned for that. It's just that he won't serve it until he's accumulated 6 months worth of banning time.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• And then once he's accumulated 6 months worth of offenses and is banned, somebody will complain that he was banned for too long. "All DFG did was post fifty racist threads despite being repeatedly warned not to (including an explicit warning that his next racist thread would result in a six month ban), why was he banned for six months???"
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• I still feel bad for him, though he was racist and posted a lot of rubbish. From the sound of that deleted post, he was in bad shape, financially, and upset. Not that that's an excuse for his utterly nonsensical misuse of the n-word, but I do feel a bit bad for him.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• All the moar reason to respect those of us that survive the proper way.
                                Order of the Fly
                                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                                X