• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...yes, I was aware of that.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• I know just as well as Ben where he lives. As in, I don't know.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I was merely providing context for your growly bravado. It's a service I offer.
        1011 1100

Comment

• Given that Ben got a ban for 6 months for "threatening" someone, I should get a year just over what I said about loinburger and Tupac. Maybe if I add MikeH to the list of fodder for my garbage disposal it will make the point.

OK, Mike, you're on the list. Come here.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Protesting someone elses ban by saying you should be banned for longer is a strategy with certain flaws..

Comment

• You missed the point.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• There was a point?

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                  There was a point?
                  yep. right there on the top of Kiddy's head.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Oh, there are points. The first being that Ben's length of banning is overly zealous, as evidenced by the second point, he did no worse than me.
                    The third point is that if his banning is tied to being a pain in the ass, there are much bigger pains in the ass that never even get reprimanded; or if they do, it has no effect.

Comment

• Your personal grudges don't make banning policy.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• No, they don't. That's evident. It doesn't change the facts.

Comment

• Yes, the fact that you need to unwad your panties.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Good points Sloww.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                              Your personal grudges don't make banning policy.
                              Sig material

Comment

• You added a word in your sig, there. He said nothing about "good."

Sloww, while there are other obnoxious posters, none of them can match BK for deliberate dishonesty, hate against a minority group, tendency to derail threads, or sheer frustration. At least, not for most of us. Which is the point: BK wasn't annoying and offensive to just one or two people, pretty much the whole site found him obnoxious and bad for the site. Everyone but, uh, you and Kid, pretty much. And maybe DFG?
                                1011 1100

Comment

Working...
                                X