This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    The overall Giancarlo level, indicating Giancarlo's ability to turn any thread into a thread about Giancarlo. The average poster has a Giancarlo level of less than 5, Giancarlo had a Giancarlo level of 100 (the maximum), Ben had a Giancarlo level in the 80's or 90's. Kidicious in particular has had his Giancarlo level shoot through the roof.
    My Giancarlo level must be 150 then.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Posting about what you think your Giancarlo level is raises your Giancarlo level.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        My Giancarlo level must be 150 then.
        Having a dozen people say "Christ, just get laid already" every time you post doesn't exactly derail the thread though
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• What's the name for someone so self obsessed they massively over-estimate their Giancarlo level?
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Fez level.

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
              Slowwhand is more benign - all he'll do is go into a thread and say "I agree with the stupidest thing that has been posted in this thread," which adds a bit of fuel to the fire but by itself won't kill a thread. He's harmless without a catalyst.
              This analysis is spot-on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                This analysis is spot-on.
                It is.

He also thinks people are arguing against him when they're not and he takes it personally.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Sloww, whether you agree with him or not, does not simply agree with something that has been said previously in the thread. He's his own man who states his own opinion, whether it conforms to anything in the thread or not.

Comment

• Or, indeed, if it conforms to reality, logic and/or reason.
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Don't hate on Sloww. He's a nice old man, even if he tends to misread posts and say inane things.

Seriously, he's one of the nicest people on poly. That might not be saying much but cut him some slack.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        Don't hate on Sloww. He's a nice old man, even if he tends to misread posts and say inane things.

Seriously, he's one of the nicest people on poly. That might not be saying much but cut him some slack.
                        Such kind words mixed with calling him old.

Comment

• What do you have against old people? That is so ageist.

Comment

• Sloww is a good guy.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I love how loinburger is saying that I'm more Ben than Ben. It's as if Ben threatening him had nothing to do with him getting banned.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• What does Ben getting banned have to do with anything that I've posted about you? He wasn't banned for having a high Giancarlo level.
                                Last edited by loinburger; November 16, 2011, 20:32.
                                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X