Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obviously the fact that he threatened you doesn't offend you. In fact, you've focused your attention on me now in the hopes that you can aggravate another person into threatening you. And you've got the nerve to call me insidious.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Obviously the fact that he threatened you doesn't offend you.
      Why do you say this? Do you want me to remind people that he threatened me every time I mention him?
      Originally posted by Kidicious
      In fact, you've focused your attention on me now in the hopes that you can aggravate another person into threatening you. And you've got the nerve to call me insidious.
      Do you feel that you're at risk of threatening me? If so then it might be wise to put me on ignore if you have no self control.
      Last edited by loinburger; November 16, 2011, 20:45.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• loinburger is a sniveling wuss. If I could, I'd shove him down my garbage disposal.

And thanks for the kind words. Old men appreciate kind words.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          loinburger is a sniveling wuss. If I could, I'd shove him down my garbage disposal.
          Spoken like a true Christian

Comment

• loinburger, no you're a joke that is occassionally as anoying as a fly. You aren't smart enough to get me to threaten you.

Comment

• Gnats can be bothersome, too.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Also, what is it with you moral defectives and the love of violence? "Sloww is stupid." "Loin is a wuss, and I want to kill him [ha ha [ha]]." How many of you idiots need to get banned before you keep it above the belt? It should be enough that you defend Ben's moral retardation, you don't need to follow in his footsteps.

Comment

• Violence isn't the worst sin, not even close. Threats are even less.

Comment

• And no, I'm not lodging a complaint against Sloww, I think his post was one part malice to 99 parts stupid. I'm just amazed at the level of stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Violence isn't the worst sin, not even close. Threats are even less.
                      No wonder you want to feed Christians to the lions.

I'm also trying but failing to determine the relevance of your post, and have concluded that it has none. "Posting dickgirls isn't the worst sin, so why did you ban loinburger???"

Comment

• What?

Comment

What?
                          The story of your life

Comment

• When talking with you, yes. Kid wants to feed Christians to the lions is horse****.

Comment

• Sloww is cantankerous but, at the very least, well-intentioned, sincere, and harmless.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

When talking with you, yes. Kid wants to feed Christians to the lions is horse****.
                                I was supposed to gather from a random "what" that you were referring to a different thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X