X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would you want to?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

My conduct near the end of this thread was not exactly mod-like. I should behave better, and will in the future. However, I maintain that zakubandit should get his ass back here.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Don't apologize for having a spine.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

A spine has no place in an Apolyton moderator.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

I dissagree
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

If a moderator has a spine, they might actually moderate something!
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

That's why they need a spine.
                My track record shows that I always endorsed less moderation, but never no moderation. (despite being accused of that on many occasions.)
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  My conduct near the end of this thread was not exactly mod-like. I should behave better, and will in the future. However, I maintain that zakubandit should get his ass back here.
                  Best mod posts ever.
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

The Predator had the right idea about how to deal with Moderators with spines.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

And who would you consider the PREDATOR?
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Lori, why apologize for being right?

I applaud you.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I didn't say I was incorrect; I said my conduct was poor. My posts could have done with fewer asterisks.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I ****ing disagree very ****ing strongly.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I agree with Asher. Some arguments call for censored words. That was certainly one of them.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Make it just like CG.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X