Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beats me. I don't recall reading anything to that effect, but like I said, the thread wasn't alive for a long time. Maybe he was afraid he couldn't afford to wait until he collected his insurance claim and got the truck back in order.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• He had paid off the truck and so didn't have insurance.

Admittedly, when I paid off my car, I also dropped insurance.

I don't know exactly what his intentions were (although from all his posts, I can guess), but we don't care about intentions here. What matters is what he did, which was post another racist thread. I renamed the thread and suggested we ban DFG. Later, MikeH deleted the thread and agreed that DFG should be banned.

I also hope he gets things straightened out so he can care for his family.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I don't believe a word he says about his real life.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
          He's not. Sloww's racism has been overt for a long time now.

QFT
          You're full of crap, no matter what color you are.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
            I don't believe a word he says about his real life.
            Why?
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              He was banned for calling them dumb? Really? Auto thieves don't really make my list of smart people. Maybe they are and I'm wrong. I'm just stating my impression.
              He's posted a lot of racist threads, which I've been deleting so it's possible you lot haven't seen them. Repeatedly posting videos of black people fighting where he calls them animals that kind of thing. And out of that phrase you quoted it's not the word "dumb" that was the problem.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

• HC, because this is the internet.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                  I still feel bad for him, though he was racist and posted a lot of rubbish. From the sound of that deleted post, he was in bad shape, financially, and upset. Not that that's an excuse for his utterly nonsensical misuse of the n-word, but I do feel a bit bad for him.
                  I agree with this.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• He said he had already lost his job because he couldn't get to work.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• But he was on a "if you post any more racist threads we're going to ban you" warning.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• While I feel for his situation, he was warned and Mike had to follow up.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well it was Jon actually.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Mods are mods, never mind.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Yeah, you're right Ming.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

• Yep, at our age, I did lots of things that I thought he did and I'm sure the reverse is true.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X