This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    They didn't inform you? Odd. That bites. I thought for sure they would have done so.
    It was a Lancer operation. That explains lots.

Are you going to apologize for calling me a kiddy fiddler?
    I didn't call you one.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• As a mostly disinterested observer, I will say that the term kiddy fiddler (and other related terms) is so malignant in and of itself that asking someone in public if he is one constitutes an insult.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• That I can agree with but it will be a cold day at Poly before I apolgise for offending Ben.

Karma.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• If a user is banned from a forum, and he's not there to notice, does he make a sound?
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Yes, 4 months later.

Comment

• Some people just don't listen/get it.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• cold day at Poly before I apolgise for offending Ben.
                Well then. I guess we have our answer.

The sad part is it doesn't even merit space on my sig.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• What a joke... maybe you should apologize to all the people you have offended here before demanding an apology from somebody else.
                  You are the absolute worst example of a christian on this site.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• What a joke... maybe you should apologize to all the people you have offended here before demanding an apology from somebody else.
                    You are the absolute worst example of a christian on this site.
                    Most are offended because I post stuff that they personally disagree with. I'm not going to apologize for posting stuff they don't like. You, I believe I apologized quite some time before.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• opinions are opinions. but discussing anything with you is like talking to a wall, and listening to a gramophone recording stuck in a groove. i can understand that people get tired of you.

Comment

Good to know that MikeH had absolutely nothing to say about Wezil calling me a kiddy fiddler. And Jon said, 'he's not interested in policing that', so I guess we're done here then.

Calling people pedophiles = ok, go right ahead.

Making a true statement that a poster was banned for his conduct elsewhere = bad.
                        Make up your ****ing mind.

You are more than happy to admit that you will attribute all actions by some gay people to all (see the threads where you repeatedly talk about "me" vandalizing churches and the like).
                        The pedophile rebuke was in response to show the stupidity of your reasoning. Because quite a few Catholics have been pedophiles, "you" are a pedophile.

You never apologized for attributing any number of illegal things to me under that guise, why are you asking for an apology for this?

As long as I am vandalizing churches, "you" are a pedophile.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Plus, let's be honest. You have the face of a pedophile. And certainly the personality. And undeniably the religion. And conveniently, the occupation... And suspiciously, the lack of adult sexual relationships...

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Most are offended because I post stuff that they personally disagree with. I'm not going to apologize for posting stuff they don't like. You, I believe I apologized quite some time before.
                            No... that isn't actually the reason people don't like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                              No... that isn't actually the reason people don't like you.
                              This.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• There's a thank feature you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X