This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

You seem to be under the misapprehension that understanding is necessary for the continuation of any Poly thread...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Quite the opposite. I'm saying that the use of Russian doesn't seem to deviate from the norm.

Comment

• I find it simpler to.just assume Serb is calling everyone a capitalist pig **** when he posts in Russian.

Comment

• Serb must be right since we don't know what he's saying.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
            I find it simpler to.just assume Serb is calling everyone a capitalist pig **** when he posts in Russian.
            How can you leave out NAZI?
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It doesn't look like either side understands what the other is saying in that thread anyways.
              Was this in response to my post to Serb? I posted what I did so he knows I understand him.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Cyrillic does not harsh my mellow.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Everything is about Ben
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Hrm? I asked a honest question. I wasn't sure what this was pertaining to.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• You seriously didn't see the walls of cyrillic text Onodera and Serb are posting in the Kiev thread?

No wonder, we were already suspecting you didn't really read other people's posts, now we know for sure
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• [Edit:]
                        Jon Miller
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• You seriously didn't see the walls of cyrillic text Onodera and Serb are posting in the Kiev thread?
                          At the time? Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                            Does the Russian actually affect the conversation though? It doesn't look like either side understands what the other is saying in that thread anyways.
                            I actually prefer not knowing what those idiots are saying.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              Hrm? I asked a honest question.
                              There has to have been a first time for everything.
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• I'd prefer he answer with honest answers, but we know that's a futile hope.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X