This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You missed lots of brilliance from me, good to see you back
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Hi A's H. I am absolutely sure you have been brilliantly brilliant.
      I just one to make one thing clear: MikeH is NOT a saint and Ming IS a bastard, and so is rah.
      j
      To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

• words to live by

Although Ming has chilled a lot, I hope he is well, and Rah was always a cool dude.

MikeH bashed Poly at ACOL right up until the day he joined and then became a MOD. How the mighty have fallen...

Hellokitty I miss...
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• words to live by

Although Ming has chilled a lot, I hope he is well, and Rah was always a cool dude.

MikeH bashed Poly at ACOL right up until the day he joined and then became a MOD. How the mighty have fallen...

Hellokitty I miss...

I also miss Grandpa Troll posting (hi Trolly Pa)

Comment

• Yes, I am a Grandpa, x5, but a troll, moi? I am always the correct gentleman.
            Is there anyone else around here I might irritate, er, talk to?
            To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

• I was talking about another poster

Comment

• Hi Tiger.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                  words to live by

Hellokitty I miss...

I also miss Grandpa Troll posting (hi Trolly Pa)
                  Thanks AH!

I stop in from time to time and enjoy some old timers who have much to contribute!

Take care!

Gramps
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by jsorense View Post
                    Yes, I am a Grandpa, x5, but a troll, moi? I am always the correct gentleman.
                    Is there anyone else around here I might irritate, er, talk to?
                    Greetings!

Comment

• Thanks, and greetings and salutations to you.
                      Are you really a Grandpa Troll, or just a Troll?

Comment

• When he joined, he was just a Troll. He has since become a Grandpa Troll.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          When he joined, he was just a Troll. He has since become a Grandpa Troll.
                          I was originally another name, liked baiting people into debates of sort (never heard of an internet Troll) until Alexanders Horse called me that,like it and registered as that name, became Grandpa Troll on maybe 2-10-03 when our oldest Grandson was born.

Im kinda harmless, was kinda a d!ck to people while on heavy meds post accident, I should not have said things but did, tried apologizing, some accepted,some did not.

I now lay dormant of sorts,occasionally posting.

Take care

Gramps

Comment

• Well Gramps, sorry to hear of your accident but grandkids are a wonderful affirmation of life.
                            I have been around a looooooong time. I used to post on the site "Beyond Alpha Centuria" before it was renamed.
                            Just ask MikeH.
                            Anyway, hope to see more of you and we can talk about serious stuff like our grandkids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
                              orn.

Im kinda harmless, was kinda a d!ck to people while on heavy meds post accident, I should not have said things but did, tried apologizing, some accepted,some did not.
                              I for one never held anything against you, can't remember anything bad, we all go through hard times, say or write things we don't mean

Most folks here are very forgiving and accepting - even if they wouldn't necessarily admit it

I'm glad you're still hanging around

Comment

• You were always good to me GT
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X