This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went missing for ten years
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
      I went missing for ten years
      Where were you and what were doing? Inquiring people need to know. I'm just nosey.
      To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

• Who has the balls to step up?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I feel that getting belligerent with people on your first day back is probably a poor decision.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Well, this is 'Poly after all.
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Yes, indeed it is. And it has a reputation to uphold.
              To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

• Poly has a reputation? I wouldn't think anybody outside of use is aware the place still exists.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                  I feel that getting belligerent with people on your first day back is probably a poor decision.
                  Seems like Kid is all about poor decisions.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Can we permaban Ben?
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Tempting. But the contrast between terrible people and myself helps boost my self-esteem. So I'd probably prefer that he just serve his time.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• He'd still be terrible, even if he didn't post here.

We can also set up a new forum (like "Ben's off topic") and he could only post there.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Because that idea worked out so well with Lancer's off topic.
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Actually since I never go there, I think it worked quite well.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• We could forbid Ben from posting here, and only allowing him to post there, that'd work
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                                Tempting. But the contrast between terrible people and myself helps boost my self-esteem.
                                Then why did you return to poly after he (and kid) got banned?
                                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                                X