Comment

• Originally posted by I AM I AM MOBIUS View Post
      I could use some lube.
      No you don't.

Comment

• Yes I won't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
          The link sets a 24 hour cookie, and anything you buy on Amazon in that time-frame in that browser (without following someone else's link afterwards) would result in a commission for Apolyton's account. Rates tend to be 4% to 8%. Any contribution will go directly towards improving the servicing poly servers receive
          Will keep that in mind. (well, I'll try)
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• I just clicked-through and bought $120 worth of cat food!

You're welcome!

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• JM

(sorry, I only did it once)
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• If you really love your cats ... don't feed them the cheap stuff

Comment

• always on the upsell

I should put you on the corner to work for me

I'll pay you 2 grams for every 10 you sell
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Thats way better commission than Amazon pays

Comment

• I take care of my employees
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• last post!

Comment

• No.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Back to the topic of weird ads. This doesn't seem to work on smart phones. I get so much weirdness when I'm on my phone. Just got an ad for ultrasound in 4D.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I'm holding out for a 5th dimension, hopefully one with unicorns that shoot laser beams from their butts.
                              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Hello.
                                Is there a way to stop youtube video images from appearing and have them appear only like www.youtube.whatever.com?
                                In machines with lower memory it causes the browser to stop responding in the music thread which has a lot of youtube video images.
                                Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
                                X