Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There should be an open trial, when everybody is given mod powers for a day.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• That would be like the nineteen heads of Ming, except we don't have that many posters left...
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
        There should be an open trial, when everybody is given mod powers for a day.
        oh good, then we can all promptly ban each other and they can finally close this sucker down...
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• If ever a decent Civ MP game comes out, Game League should be re-instituted. It won't include me, because I gave up on the bastard developers long ago.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by spartak View Post
            Can I be a moderator. I have absolutely no idea what's going on here and I'm too lazy to do anything useful.
            You would fit in perfectly.

Our moderators have absolutely no idea what's going on here and are too lazy to do anything.

Feel free to thank me for this useful post. Probably the most sensible thing I've ever posted on Poly OT.

Comment

• We seen to have conceived twin abortion threads. I don't think we're ready to have more than one. Please selectively abort one--I don't care which. Thank you.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                We seen to have conceived twin abortion threads. I don't think we're ready to have more than one. Please selectively abort one--I don't care which. Thank you.
                Asking moderators to moderate? What a ridiculous thing to do.

This is Poly OT. You should know better.

A good moderator never does anything.

We have excellent moderators.

Comment

• Sava's post count should be freezed until I've caught up with him.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Sava's post count should be freezed until I've caught up with him.
                    quoted for posterity.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• It might just be the thing pointless enough to do to get the moderators off their buts.

Comment

It might just be the thing pointless enough to do to get the moderators off their buts.
                        Not likely. "Freeze post count until Colon catches up" is not a button the mods can accidentally click while trying to thank a post.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• He should have asked me to just increase his post count, so I'm not doing it on the basis he didn't think of the easiest solution.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Increasing my post count would make me jump ahead unfairly of a lot of people, while I want to jump ahead unfairly of Sava.

Comment

• Life's not fair.
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

• I'm going to adopt that as my moderation motto.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X