Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder who BK is lying to and trolling right now.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Children.

Comment

• The dude isn't even here but still occupies your mind.
        Get a life.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I must agree, this is silly.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            And the MOBIUS barometer registers "No Class", per usual.
            Yep, Slowwy definitely wants to take it up the ass from Ben
            "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Your constant phallic references make me wonder if you're battling with coming out of the closet.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Are you offering to help him?

Comment

• Why, do you have dibs?
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Gay, everyone's gay.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                      Are you offering to help him?
                      More likely you offering help.

Comment

• Yes, clearly the discourse here has improved in BK's absence.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• No, YOUR mom!

Comment

The dude isn't even here but still occupies your mind.
                            Get a life.
                            He's going to lie to people, so why not just let him do it here.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Your constant phallic references make me wonder if you're battling with coming out of the closet.
                              So, not content with taking it up the ass from Ben, you want it from me as well...?
                              "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                                Yes, clearly the discourse here has improved in BK's absence.
                                I think even talking about Ben has that effect on people...

As Kid says, and I actually agree with him, I actually think it is better to waste his time on this forum spreading his **** here than in real life.

Who knows what damage he's caused in the real world while he's been banned? Think of the children, people. Even if they're Texan children, they still don't deserve the attentions of Uncle Ben...

Comment

Working...
                                X