Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOBIUS hates Americans ... and BK. That makes sense.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• We know Moby hates Americans.

But, what is his attitude towards American sheep?

Comment

• I hate Ben more than conservatives hate Obama.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Imagine if Ben were president ...

Comment

• Is it possible to ban admins?
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I could ban myself if I get out of hand.

Comment

• I think you just did.
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• No, I didn't ban myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                    Imagine if Ben were president ...
                    Do I have to?
                    To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                      Imagine if Ben were president ...
                      I've been ignoring both Ben and US presidents for years now.
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                        I've been ignoring both Ben and US presidents for years now.
                        This one speaks wisely.
                        To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

• What do you know? Your noobie ass hasn't ever been around Ben.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Which is more than enough time to realize how much of a dick he is.

Comment

• If Ben's the dick, does that make Slowwy the p*ssy, seeing how he has the hots for him...?
                              "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• And the MOBIUS barometer registers "No Class", per usual.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X