Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious: Can I ask for a PCR? I don't wanna be a deity. I feel like I got nothing to strive for at poly anymore
    Blah

Comment

• OH MY GOD Santa Claus is an elephant????!!!?!????

Comment

• Xmas has always been an elephant thing originally
        Blah

Comment

• Is that what they mean when they say "The elephant in the room"?

Comment

• Elephant trunks are perfectly adapted to snaking down chimneys. Proof of Santa Claus and evolution.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Okay, since I came back after Christmas I haven't seen any BK posts. Did he get banned again while I was gone, or was he banned already and I'd just forgotten?

In either case, note that I am not complaining.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• He's been pissed ever since he lost at Fantasy Football
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Self-banning. Awesomeness.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• He's been pissed ever since he lost at Fantasy Football
                    I got smoked. Gotta give credit where it's due.

Apparently www.apolyton.net isn't working. But, the direct link to offtopic does.

Is Aeson aware of that? It's only recently that www.apolyton.net stopped working.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Okay, since I came back after Christmas I haven't seen any BK posts. Did he get banned again while I was gone, or was he banned already and I'd just forgotten?
                      I honestly thought the site itself was down. Haven't bothered to inquire about that until now. Had other, more important things to do
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I'm using Apolyton.net with no issues.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• weird. I get 'this site has a programming error.' blank page.

Comment

• Who comes in the front door to Poly?

But yes, when going to the apolyton.net homepage, I get a plain white page with zero content.
                            Page info screencap:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2016-12-31 10.35.29.png
Views:	1
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	9103179
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Apparently I do. Never did the direct link into offtopic.

Comment

• Arson made a thread about the change.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X