Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All it takes is a quick addition to your ignore list, and it'll be just like he never came back.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• All we need is an additional option on the ignore option.
      "Ignore to include all posters DL's posts also"
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I imagine this is his response.

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Bush.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              Let's not.
              Awww, spoilsports...

OK then, how does 'ignore' work? I mean, is he truly disappeared, or does it blank out his posts? If the former, then I might give it a go - for the common good...
              "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• His normal tactic is to wait for people to post, and then post after you including lies about things you've supposedly said previously. The only difference between ignore or not is whether you see that you're being lied about. Maybe that's a good thing to just not see it, I don't know.

Comment

• Who cares if BK lies about you? No one here believes him, so there's no reason to bother combating his lies. Simply choose to believe you live in a BK-free universe and it will be so.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                    His normal tactic is to wait for people to post, and then post after you including lies about things you've supposedly said previously. The only difference between ignore or not is whether you see that you're being lied about. Maybe that's a good thing to just not see it, I don't know.
                    Exactly, and if you turn his tactic back on him, in the exact way he does, he gives up. My favourite is usually concentrating on paedophilia in the RCC and the fact that he condones it. What worries me is that he is probably a secret paedophile and that he's scared off because it's so close to the truth...

As for the ignore bit, are you saying that there is still a trace of his existence? Unless he is completely censored out from the threads, there is no point.
                    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                      No one here believes him, so there's no reason to bother combating his lies. Simply choose to believe you live in a BK-free universe and it will be so.
                      Whilst that works for organised religion, AFAIK there will still be proof of his existence and therefore that state of affairs will not be possible.

Comment

• Your insufficient imagination is not my concern.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• When is he due back anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
                            Whilst that works for organised religion, AFAIK there will still be proof of his existence and therefore that state of affairs will not be possible.
                            What would be the difference between the evidence of BK's existence and that of God?
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

When is he due back anyway?
                              April I think. Yes, depressingly soon.

Comment

Awww, spoilsports...

OK then, how does 'ignore' work? I mean, is he truly disappeared, or does it blank out his posts? If the former, then I might give it a go - for the common good...
                                You can see that he has posted, but his post is hidden unless you choose to click on it. Being not afflicted with OCD, I never click.
                                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                                X