Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You wouldn't call what amounts to a "this thread sucks" post a thread****? **** off.

Aeson et al, could you please put Kidicious on a short leash until he shapes up? He apparently thinks that he's above the law site rules.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      You wouldn't call what amounts to a "this thread sucks" post a thread****? **** off.
      You're a bit pushy with you're new religion, aren't you?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Please just stop acting like a jackass, if there was ever a time for you to act like a jackass then it's certainly not now.

Alternatively, please explain to us why you believe that you should be allowed to continue to act like a jackass so that we can better understand your malfunction.

Comment

• I really hope that there aren't hard feelings between you two, but I find the back and forth banter very entertaining.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I was waiting for the new rules to be officially posted. Your request for "thread****ters piss off" is a ****ing joke coming from you especially considering that you won't promise not to thread**** in other threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
              I really hope that there aren't hard feelings between you two, but I find the back and forth banter very entertaining.
              I legitimately believe that Kidicious is mentally defective, but I don't know if that qualifies as having hard feelings towards him (in the non-gay sense of the term).

Comment

Please just stop acting like a jackass, if there was ever a time for you to act like a jackass then it's certainly not now.

Alternatively, please explain to us why you believe that you should be allowed to continue to act like a jackass so that we can better understand your malfunction.
                I stopped posting in your thread. I apologize. You get an E for effort. Good luck with your thread. I don't protect my computer so I guess I won't be posting in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  I was waiting for the new rules to be officially posted. Your request for "thread****ters piss off" is a ****ing joke coming from you especially considering that you won't promise not to thread**** in other threads.
                  There's no point in trying to reason with you, I'll wait for the mods to show up to clarify the rules regarding whether you're allowed to be an *******.

Comment

• Kidicious is on a PWNing spree, you guise!!
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

There's no point in trying to reason with you, I'll wait for the mods to show up to clarify the rules regarding whether you're allowed to be an *******.
                      Pretty sure I am

Comment

• I certainly hope not. In the past I didn't see much point in posting threads that were at all serious because douchebags like you would **** all over them. I thought that was changing, but if it's business as usual then it's gotten to the point where I don't see much point in continuing to post here. In other words, you're best off going on a thread****ting rampage so that we can test your theory that you're allowed to do whatever the hell you want - either you'll get banned or I'll leave forever, either way the forum wins.

Comment

• I wouldn't have posted in your thread but you said not to.

Comment

• And therein lies the problem with you. Normal people don't brag about being malicious.

Comment

And therein lies the problem with you. Normal people don't brag about being malicious.
                              I'm not claiming to be normal. That said, you're making a mountain out of a mole hill. I was just saying that I'll most likely be able to continue being an *******, as you define the term, since you're the one who said I was being an *******.

Incidentally, gribbler is the one who came up with the no threadjacking rule, and he was being an ******* when he did so.

Comment

• You **** up a thread not because you had a problem with the subject matter (as is the case almost all of the time), but just because you personally disliked the thread starter. That's ****ed up behavior from a terrible human being, and you're not the sort of person that I want to spend any (virtual) free time with. So all that's left is to wait and see if you're reprimanded for intentionally making the forum a worse place, or if I decide that I've got much better things to do with my time than dealing with people like you.

Comment

Working...
                                X