Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is that thank you for this post thingy?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Lower left corner of the post. It disappears for a while after you use it to keep you from spamming.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• is there anyone on this forum who is not in fact a mod?
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• I'm a mod in name (and the ability to edit and delete posts, ban posters, etc.) only. I'm not allowed in the moderator's fancy pants secret room and I'm not allowed to use my powers.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            Why bring facts into it? Hey, Wezil thought he was permabanned, maybe WPC should meet his expectations.
            Maybe we should do you the same favor here dickhead.
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Maybe we should do you the same favor here dickhead.
              Wise sig indeed.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                is there anyone on this forum who is not in fact a mod?
                I am not. Neither is Ben. But it does feel like there is a lot of mods around, doesn't it?
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Wise sig indeed.
                  How would you know ****head ? You can't twist it to meet your own devious needs.
                  "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• You can't twist it to meet your own devious needs.
                    Oh noes, however will I waffle out of this one. Perhaps an idea will sprout.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Stop posting, Ben.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Stop reading, if you actually do read.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I see the rules on swearing have been relaxed

Comment

• There is next to no moderation these days.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Thank humanity.
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

• Remember when copycat threads would get you banned?
                                Remember when threadjacks would result in deleted posts and stern warnings to stay on topic?
                                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                                X