This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, for the days...
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Can we switch to posting about games on off-topic now? The Other Games forum is dead.
      Last edited by Al B. Sure!; June 19, 2012, 16:42.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Mike, put your nazi hat on, they want MODERATION

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          Can we switch to posting about games on off-topic now? The Other Games forum is dead.
          They could move "Other Games" to an Off-topic sub-forum so that people would notice it more.

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            They could move "Other Games" to an Off-topic sub-forum so that people would notice it more.
            They mightaswell just let us post it here. No point in separating it since its one thread every few weeks is hardly going to crowd the off-topic forum.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• but who will mod the mods?
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Robert.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  They mightaswell just let us post it here. No point in separating it since its one thread every few weeks is hardly going to crowd the off-topic forum.
                  It all depends on how many Gay threads that MrFun can come up with daily. Take nothing for granted. I think that he can out pace us.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Mr Fun posts threads that are happy?
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I think I'll check my bank accounts now
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                        Robert.
                        Yes, but who mods the mod that mods the mods?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                          Yes, but who mods the mod that mods the mods?
                          Martin. And before you ask. He's ofc moderated by one of you.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Martin? Never heard of him.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                              Thank humanity.
                              I haven't seen him post here for a long time.
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                                Martin? Never heard of him.
                                http://apolyton.net/member.php/9152-Martin-G%C3%BChmann

Comment

Working...
                                X