Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Why hasn't MikeH banned himself yet?
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
        I dare you to find one nice thing I've said about someone here.
        http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?t=166890

SP
        I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

• Alzheimer's.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• To be fair, most of those "nice things" were veiled insults.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• What?!?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                What?!?
                Shocking, I know.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                  Why hasn't MikeH banned himself yet?
                  Own Goal. I'm too lazy.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• Considering this is supposed to be a discussion forum, I'm thinking about punishing posters for making logical fallacies. How's that sound to everybody?
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Retarded.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                        Retarded.
                        Ad hominem quid pro quo!
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• You can be restricted for not posting in English.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            Considering this is supposed to be a discussion forum, I'm thinking about punishing posters for making logical fallacies. How's that sound to everybody?
                            Sounds like an excuse to ban Ben.

That's not a complaint, mind you. Just seems a bit transparent.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• It'd end up with all of us being banned.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

• How about if I just don't even bother using logic... I'll be saved!!
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X