Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't really want to ban anybody but sometimes things just get too much or people go too far.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• You don't want to be ban anybody? What? That's pretty much the only reason I signed up for this gig.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Hey, if an offense is bad enough to actually make you move, I trust that it was pretty bad. And, in this case I saw it; multiple posts full of "stupid homo ****** crybaby" or something like that crosses the line.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Yeah, we've been having people report stuff DFG has said for months, some of it really quite bad. If this had been a one off I'd maybe have been prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt and a chance to apologise.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• So what will the reaction be to the death threats made by Sava, that is now deleted? Is he banned too?
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
              Docfeelgood banned for 6 months for his totally unacceptable personal homophobic attacks on MrFun.

I've had lots of recent reports about him for racist stuff as well. Runs out April 17th.
              DFG responded over the top, but Mr Fun runs his mouth to the point that it's a struggle. He does it on purpose and you can tell that's a fact by his response in the thread.
              DFG probably should be banned for a bit, but it irks me that once again the little swish hips comes away unscathed.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• You might want to stop posting for a while there, champ.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Why? I didn't post anything untrue. "My work here is done." Is that not gloating over provocation culminating in a banning?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• "Little swish hips"? Really, Tex?

You're better than that.

Comment

• "Little swish hips" is just a liiiiiittle bit derogatory.

XPost
                      1011 1100

Comment

• Although accurate. Asher, for instance, has a life outside his sexual preference. Mr Fun doesn't. That's all he is or has in life. Along that train of thought, it would never occur to me to call Asher by that term, because he's not. Mr Fun is.

Comment

• Yup. Should definitely stop posting for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            The difference is that BK's hatred is thinly veiled, which is better.
                            in all fairness to Ben: I've never seen him use such blatant derogatory slurs like doc did in that thread, so it would appear that Ben has at least a modicum of class, despite his ****ty opinions.
                            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• That's not even accurate, anyway. Only half the stuff MrFun posts is gay. The other half is liberal "news" so blatantly slanted it makes Dinner look almost nuanced.

Xpost
                              1011 1100

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post

Yup. Should definitely stop posting for a while.
                                Why? Because you think so? I don't like men to be crass around or about women; why would I find it more acceptable for a flaming gay?

Comment

Working...
                                X