This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's "accept".
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Thank you, Slowwhand.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• On Ben: 6 months seems too long for what he did. Seems more like a 2-4 week thing

I suggest a reevaluation.Not that I care that much.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Mike's already established 6 months as a minimum ban time.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
            This thread obviously break rule #2, #3 and #13.

General Posting Rules:

1. Hate speech based on sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, disability will not be tolerated.
            2. Do not engage in explicit sexual discussion (including explicit pictures, links to explicit sites or explicit discussions of sexual acts).
            3. Do not be a jerk. From time to time Apolyton staff are bound to make mistakes, despite their best efforts. Please try and work with us to improve things and bear in mind some things might take longer than you expect.

Mocking the silly cult that you follow isn't hate speach you ******.

As for your other "points" if you think this

Who would you prefer:

Doing Jesus up the bum?

Shagging the Virgin Mary?

or

getting it on with Mary Magdeline?
            Is sexually explicit, then you need to get done up the bum by Jesus while he gives you a reacharound.

You moronic prude.

and

Rule 13 doesn't apply to the OTF (by the explicit consent of the owners and the long time posters)

BTW: the Easter Bunny isn't going to be bringing you any chocolate eggs this year. YOU DAMN SINNER!
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• ****wad.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• blow me Tex.

Go fight the Alamo all over again.
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• I had a dream that BK's ban was lifted.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Jeez, the standards for "I have a dream" speeches have really gone downhill, haven't they?
                    1011 1100

Comment

• I had a dream I checked out the Akira book/comic/graphic novel/whatever series from the library, but it turned out that it was nothing but nude photos of Gillian Anderson (Scully from the X-Files). She climbed out of one of the pages, we hunted down Bigfoot together and discovered that it was just a guy in a Bigfoot costume, and then we were about to have sex when suddenly it was revealed that Gillian Anderson was actually Bigfoot in a naked woman costume
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Better, but it wouldn't kill you to add a little stirring rhetoric, would it?
                        1011 1100

Comment

• I had a dream that started out with me skiing down a slope with some college buddies. Things were relatively normal until one of my buddies said "Hey, watch out for snow sharks," and was promptly devoured by an enormous shark jumping out of the snow. I then had to maneuver through a swarm of snow sharks, who were then joined by snow squids and snow pirates on snow pirate ships. I was an expert skier in this dream and was able to maneuver past these obstacles, but then when I stopped at a hot dog shack for lunch a snow pirate ship blasted me to pieces with its cannon.

I "woke up" from the snow shark dream into another dream where I was on vacation in Las Vegas. I told my college buddies who were with me about the bizarre snow shark dream, and we all had a good chuckle, except for the guy who'd been eaten by a snow shark. We spend the day gambling in fast-forward (about sixteen hours of gambling was condensed down to a minute), and at the end of the day I went into the shower to have a pre-bedtime wank. However, the shower was in the hallway and was surrounded on four sides by curtains, and random people kept opening the curtains and generally making nuisances of themselves, so it took forever to finish the wank because I had to keep pausing to close the curtains. I finally gave up and went back to my room, and went back to sleep.

When I went to sleep I went back into the snow shark dream, except now there were ice meteors that were hitting the ground. One of the people in the dream said that we had to find some kind of magic talisman thingamabobber to get out of the snow shark world, so we all started skiing around in search of it. This time I skied off a cliff, but on my way down I was thinking "ah, this is no big deal, I'm just having a dream." When I hit bottom I woke back up to the vacationing in Vegas dream, except for some reason we were now camping in Utah.

I told my college buddies about how my dream had been a continuation of the last dream, and they were incredulous. I said "I'll prove it to you," and went back to sleep, except in the new dream there were the snow sharks and show squid and snow pirates and ice meteors, but there was also a big friggin snow whirlpool that we were all being sucked into. My college buddies were angry with me for taking them into a dream where we were all going to die, and began pelting me with snowballs. So I put on my jet pack and hovered over the snow whirlpool, pointing and laughing at the people who were about to be sucked into it. Then I woke up.

I'm sure this has something to do with global warming
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• THAT IS NOT STIRRING.
                            1011 1100

Comment

• IF THAT IS NOT STIRRING, WHERE DID THE WHIRLPOOL COME FROM???
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• "The whirlpool" is actually just a toilet.

Comment

Working...
                                X