Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure frankly how it differs from Sava.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Big Bad AAHZ cKausing trouBle again eh?

Imran cKan dish it but not take it eh?

Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• I might make another AAHZ-Thrade™ to honor this vicKtory. MayBe later.
        Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
          Aeson has seen fit to leave you aempowered; I say go ahead and at least spike the posts, if you are so moved. It can always be undone by Aeson or Ming - but they won't.
          Does spike mean delete? If so, no. Unless posts are purely advertising spam, I am loath to delete them.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Spike means soft-delete so staff can still see them, (and choose to reverse if they're so moved).

I'm not egging you on because I love Sid and hate AAHZ, that's for sure, but I don't imagine it's easy to get Sid hitting the report button, and if you think AAHZ is ban-bait, getting rid of the admittedly infantile taunts is maybe the simplest solution.

I dunno; it wouldn't be 'poly OT if anyone was held to any standard of decency, and I'm certainly laughing at Sid for his thin skin right now...
            AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
            JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Seriously.

And now that I've got the limelight lemmie say to all the weak-willed nutslaPs that have me on their ignore list and feel free to boast about it like some great acKomPlishment: You wouldn't last 5 minutes with me in a flame-war and I am leagues ahead of you in Poasting quality so keeP hiding Behind your rocks and Mods and rePort Buttons. You make me laugh.

If I get Banned for this then I have acKtually defeated a forum suPPosed to be known for its "tough Poasters"
              Order of the Fly

Comment

• I'm headed out the door for the day ... we'll discuss this privately and make a decision later. In general, we delete spam (which this borders on honestly) but allow crude grade-school jokes, no matter how stupid and pointless they are. So in the future if we can all try to at least try to differentiate ourselves from spam bots in the manner we post stupid insults, I think the world will be a much better place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
                  You could spike the posts in question...
                  He's been doing that for over a year. It's why I ignored him a long time ago. JonMiller Miller and MikeH have been on vacation for a very long time.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• get lost.
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

• Great trolling, you only had to make fun of someone's name and you got everyone riled up

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                        I'm headed out the door for the day ... we'll discuss this privately and make a decision later. In general, we delete spam (which this borders on honestly) but allow crude grade-school jokes, no matter how stupid and pointless they are. So in the future if we can all try to at least try to differentiate ourselves from spam bots in the manner we post stupid insults, I think the world will be a much better place.
                        AESON HAS A FACE THAT LOOKS LIKE POO :LAWWWWWL:
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                          Seriously.

And now that I've got the limelight lemmie say to all the weak-willed nutslaPs that have me on their ignore list and feel free to boast about it like some great acKomPlishment: You wouldn't last 5 minutes with me in a flame-war and I am leagues ahead of you in Poasting quality so keeP hiding Behind your rocks and Mods and rePort Buttons. You make me laugh.

If I get Banned for this then I have acKtually defeated a forum suPPosed to be known for its "tough Poasters"
                          Yeah, Imran has it real tough here. Have some sympathy. You shouldn't make fun of people's username. That's unheard of around here you bastard.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• It's not like anyone changed their name to "Ban Kenobi" or anything like that.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                              AESON HAS A FACE THAT LOOKS LIKE POO :LAWWWWWL:
                              You have been banned for 2 out of every 3700000054 milliseconds on the second Friday of each month ... may God have mercy on your soul

Comment

• That's awful. Someone ought to ban Ban Kenobi.

Comment

Working...
                                X