Thank you Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duke o' york View Post

OneFoot, it is clear that I misunderestimated your comedic skills.
    ... it's easy when I can just pick from Master's repertoire .
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Thue View Post
      So he had the "courage" to live unsustainably on borrowed credit, but not the courage to actually balance the budget?

And you say that is the mark of a great president because it will force a later president (one who actually understands that living on borrowed credit is not sustainable) to cut spending later when the debt becomes unmanageable?

Not the mark of a great leader, IMNSHO.
      No offense, but I assume that you are a great supporter of Schlüter
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

So where does it say that they believe in the same God, yet thumb their noses at Him with their actions?
        Why do I even bother.

Read the quote.

I doubt you bothered even reading it at all. Protestants are Christians and we all worship the same God.

What are you Da Shi? SSPX or something?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Nonsense, protestants are heathens and blasphemers. The sooner you realize that, the more likely I'll be able to accept you as a Catholic.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
            He can't face the truth. It would destroy him.
            But it's a particularly bad one, since the preceeding economic expansion was both longer and larger.

And harder...

****, sorry... distracted...
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Did you PM me something Boris. I got a notice on my email but nothing in my box.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Ben, people like you are why I'm no longer Catholic.
                B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

As I said I am not an American.
                  Nor are you sane.

Comment

Why's that?

Comment

i AM OEDERED TO STOP SPAMMING

Comment

Thank you, President Bush, for:

- Inheriting a $200 billion surplus and turning it into a $500+ billion deficit.
                        - Inheriting a plan to pay off the national debt by 2010, and instead doubling it from $5 to $10+ trillion by the end of your term.
                        - Spending the first 7-8 months of your term on vacation, ignoring the warnings from the Clinton administration and the anti-terrorism measures regarding an imminent terrorist attack on American soil.
                        - Responding to 9/11 by leading the country to an unnecessary, disastrously mismanaged war against Iraq. And then, to rub salt into the open wound, you allow corporations to run rampant in Iraq, ripping off the taxpayers and military servicemen to the tune of billions of dollars.
                        - Seeding the government as best you can with incompetent officials from Bob Jones University and the Arabian Horse Association

etc, etc...How anyone can defend, much less praise, this man, is beyond me.

Comment

We elected the idiot. Twice.

We got exactly what we deserved.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Q Classic View Post
                            Ben's not a real Catholic. He's just a protestant pretending he's one because he knows he's going to Hell.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Ben's not a real Catholic. He's just a protestant pretending he's one because he knows he's going to Hell.
                              Since you know my life well enough, what's the last church that I attended that wasn't a Catholic church?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                                Ignoring the fact that his vote total went up after 4 years, unlike Eisenhower.

And speaking of ignoring facts...

1952:
                                Votes for Eisenhower: 34,075,529
                                Percentage of the popular vote that represented: 55.2%
                                Electoral votes Eisenhower received: 442

1956:
                                Votes for Eisenhower: 35,579,180
                                Percentage of the popular vote that represented: 57.4%
                                Electoral votes Eisenhower received: 457

Once again, Ben:
                                1) Are you stupid, a liar, or both?
                                2) Is there anything -- anything -- you actually do know about American history or politics?
                                "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                                X