No announcement yet.

Thank you Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. What about the "Code Red" that Jack Nicholson ordered?
    And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
      I'd suggest FDR had a potentially worse situation, especially when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbour, which is the closest that the US has come to an invasion since the War of Independence. I'd also suggest that he did better than Bush has done.
      More than half the presidents had it harder than Bush and did a better job.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What's the problem? I can change my sig, and you obviously changed yours.
        I was having length issues. It keeps trying to wrap the coding across multiple lines.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

"Americans are a free people, who know that freedom is the right of every person and the future of every nation." - George W Bush
          Scouse Git (2), and LaFayette, you will be missed
          "We rejoice in our sufferings, for we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope." Rom 3:5
          "I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he excites among his opponents." -Churchill

I was trying to put this in, which keeps telling me it's too long.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Get rid of that ridiculous Rom 3.5 quote.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
              More than half the presidents had it harder than Bush and did a better job.
              Yeah, but this thread might get tedious if I started posting "I'd suggest that Herbert Hoover had it tougher than Bush because he had to put up with the (first) Great Depression", etc.

All right, more tedious.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Moral zealotry = Believes in God.
                Destroyed the fiscal and economic system = longest sustained boom since the 50s.
                Why do you lie?
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

There's been a military base there for a hundred years.

Are you telling me that they don't interrogate POWs?
                  Military base =/ POW camp. No POW's were sent to Guantanamo during WW2.

Also, interrogation does not equal torture, which only adds to the disgrace of the Bush administration.
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Thank You President Bush

For making us ask the question:is our children learning?
                    For working hard to put food on your family.
                    For letting us know that if we teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.
                    Thank you for making sure that border relations between Canada and Mexico have never been better, and in the meantime keeping good relations with the Grecians.

From you we learned that war is a dangerous place. Your view that speaks to freedom though us to See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction.

We we proud the other day when both Republicans and Democrats stood with you in the Rose Garden to announce their support for a clear statement of purpose: you disarm, or we will. And thought us to never fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt.

You thought us how to deal with ambition... You were hopeful. You know there is a lot of ambition in Washington, obviously. But I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed with success as opposed to failure.

Most importantly we are happy that you let OB/GYNs to practice their love with women all across the country.

so Thank You and in your words: It is better to have lost and .. er to have loved and lost than to have lost.. to have loved never before to have er .. lost.
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

OneFoot, it is clear that I misunderestimated your comedic skills.

Comment

Da Shi:

From Lumen Gentium:

The Church recognizes that in many ways she is linked with those who, being baptized, are honored with the name of Christian, though they do not profess the faith in its entirety or do not preserve unity of communion with the successor of Peter. (14*)

For there are many who honor Sacred Scripture, taking it as a norm of belief and a pattern of life, and who show a sincere zeal. They lovingly believe in God the Father Almighty and in Christ, the Son of God and Saviour. (15*)

They are consecrated by baptism, in which they are united with Christ. They also recognize and accept other sacraments within their own Churches or ecclesiastical communities. Many of them rejoice in the episcopate, celebrate the Holy Eucharist and cultivate devotion toward the Virgin Mother of God.(16*)

They also share with us in prayer and other spiritual benefits. Likewise we can say that in some real way they are joined with us in the Holy Spirit, for to them too He gives His gifts and graces whereby He is operative among them with His sanctifying power. Some indeed He has strengthened to the extent of the shedding of their blood. In all of Christ's disciples the Spirit arouses the desire to be peacefully united, in the manner determined by Christ, as one flock under one shepherd, and He prompts them to pursue this end. (17*)

Mother Church never ceases to pray, hope and work that this may come about. She exhorts her children to purification and renewal so that the sign of Christ may shine more brightly over the face of the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                          Why do you lie?
                          He can't face the truth. It would destroy him.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Da Shi:

From Lumen Gentium:

The Church recognizes that in many ways she is linked with those who, being baptized, are honored with the name of Christian, though they do not profess the faith in its entirety or do not preserve unity of communion with the successor of Peter. (14*)

For there are many who honor Sacred Scripture, taking it as a norm of belief and a pattern of life, and who show a sincere zeal. They lovingly believe in God the Father Almighty and in Christ, the Son of God and Saviour. (15*)

They are consecrated by baptism, in which they are united with Christ. They also recognize and accept other sacraments within their own Churches or ecclesiastical communities. Many of them rejoice in the episcopate, celebrate the Holy Eucharist and cultivate devotion toward the Virgin Mother of God.(16*)

They also share with us in prayer and other spiritual benefits. Likewise we can say that in some real way they are joined with us in the Holy Spirit, for to them too He gives His gifts and graces whereby He is operative among them with His sanctifying power. Some indeed He has strengthened to the extent of the shedding of their blood. In all of Christ's disciples the Spirit arouses the desire to be peacefully united, in the manner determined by Christ, as one flock under one shepherd, and He prompts them to pursue this end. (17*)

Mother Church never ceases to pray, hope and work that this may come about. She exhorts her children to purification and renewal so that the sign of Christ may shine more brightly over the face of the earth.
                            So where does it say that they believe in the same God, yet thumb their noses at Him with their actions?
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Someone told me that Osama Bin Laden also believes in God. Is he a moral zealot, or righteous on these terms?

Comment

According to Ben, he's Catholic.
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X