No announcement yet.

Old Woman Has Me By the Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish i knew where she posts. That must be one hell of a thread.
    What?

Comment

• What might the title be?
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf

This is a sexually charged question but the answer is yes, $350 to pickup a girl not bad not bad, assuming she isn't doing it for the money, obviously.

I am fearful of my insurance costing me more money because this woman did this to me. Additionally, I felt I could get away with it because I was going to cancel the card. What is better, getting $0 charge or having to report all this to the insurance and to the SWAT team or whatever that shows up. No decision, have you ever gone through that before? Takes a long time, not pleasant to go through the system unless necessary by law or whatever.
        It is unnecessary by law though to report an accident.

also, my girlfriend says you are the biggest idiot ever. this coming from a woman dating a guy with 10+ stds
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• "The meatballs weren't that good but i got me 350$ worth of cooking books @ Amazon."
          What?

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva

I'd like to rear end a young, hot woman

This is a sexually charged question but the answer is yes, $350 to pickup a girl not bad not bad, assuming she isn't doing it for the money, obviously.
            Who cares why she's doing it? We all pay for it anyway.
            EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

• This is like a redneck reality show!!!
              Aggie FTW!

Well, I have to say you did good Wiglaf. Not only did the lady get good use out of your card, she can also still call the police report everything AND report to her insurance the accident.

I learned this the hard way myself, guy rear-ended me and had his tailight pop out.

Just call insurance, that way everybody is good. Get license and number and the rest of it and leave it there. anything else is just going to hurt you.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                WTF indeed.... say she stole it, I'd say.
                I thought you were a lawyer. Wouldn't his consensually handing the card to her with the understanding she'd use it preclude criminal charges? Or is there no trespassory standard wrt credit cards?
                Unbelievable!

Comment

• Yeah, I still think there is a slight issue of impersonation with respect to use of the credit card. Although as the fool decided to give it to the woman, it is hard to say...
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• What's 'FTW' mean? A good place to ask because NOTHING will make me look dumb in this thread.

Comment

• Faster Than Weewee...
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Long time member @ Apolyton

Comment

• I believe it is "For The Win", whatever that is supposed to mean
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• I'd have never guessed it. I say we adopt 'Faster Than Weewee' and the heck with the fad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              Yeah, I still think there is a slight issue of impersonation with respect to use of the credit card. Although as the fool decided to give it to the woman, it is hard to say...
                              I hope wiggie goes to trial over this so we can find out.
                              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Yeah, I wouldn't like the thread to die without any more excitement...
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X