X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Cheers!!!

Thats why I nominated it

Hmm..where is Pekka during all this..just am wondering why he and Wiggie are not posting in same thread..certain similiar traits do seem to exist...

Just saying is Ming and Asher had some relationship questions, how about Pekka and Wiggie

Are you hinting that Ming is Ashers DL ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf

. Do not think that I enjoy being insulted,
      I dont know, do you think anyone else does?
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Originally posted by lord of the mark

No, you asked if GT was 10, and I asked if you are 14.

Whats your problem, I thought you were one of those folks who wants consistency above all else?
        Nice comeback LOTM

Ok..I wish we could contact this woman..it would be freaking hiliarious if we had her join our website and post

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I think that speeding up so that someone can't pass is probably attempted murder when there is oncoming traffic. But I am in no position to arrest this woman. I think $350 is a minor price to pay but I hate wasting money on things, especially women who I'm not interested in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat

Are you hinting that Ming is Ashers DL ?
            Well, certain issues remain UNANSWERED

But this is about Wiggie's traumatazation at the hands of the wicked witch of the west

Comment

I think that speeding up so that someone can't pass is probably attempted murder when there is oncoming traffic. But I am in no position to arrest this woman. I think $350 is a minor price to pay but I hate wasting money on things, especially women who I'm not interested in.
              So if she had been hot and young it would have been okay for you to rear end her?
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I think that speeding up so that someone can't pass is probably attempted murder when there is oncoming traffic. But I am in no position to arrest this woman. I think $350 is a minor price to pay but I hate wasting money on things, especially women who I'm not interested in.
                Its not at all uncommon that someone only realizes they are going to slowly when someone begins to pass them. And then they speed up, although thats rude driving - I doubt its illegal, but I dont know. In theory if it was a proper passing zone, you should have been able to get back in lane, which, it seems, you did.

In any case, it has no bearing on the accident.
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• So if she is going way under speed limit, how is it not reasonable to be right up on her car?
                  Wiglaf is a master troller and this thread is his masterpiece! Great job Wiglaf, you get me everytime!

EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

---
                    Hmm..where is Pekka during all this..just am wondering why he and Wiggie are not posting in same thread..certain similiar traits do seem to exist...

Just saying is Ming and Asher had some relationship questions, how about Pekka and Wiggie

The events described here are weirder than anything Pekka, Stefu or any other crazy Finn ever cooked up.
                    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

But this is about Wiggie's traumatazation at the hands of the wicked witch of the west
                      Yeah, poor Wiggie had a bad experience and asked for some and instead he is mocked - poly OT posters are certainly an evil bunch

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

It's likely that she sped up so that you could get behind her before you ran into oncoming traffic.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by lord of the mark

Its not at all uncommon that someone only realizes they are going to slowly when someone begins to pass them. And then they speed up, although thats rude driving - I doubt its illegal, but I dont know.
                          Don't know how it's in US, but here you could (if the police sees it) be fined if you started to accelerate when somebody are passing you. It's considered dangerus driving because you prevents the passing car getting into the safe lane again.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• That is even less likely to get someone in trouble then speeding 5mph over the limit or tailgating.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat

Don't know how it's in US, but here you could (if the police sees it) be fined if you started to accelerate when somebody are passing you. It's considered dangerus driving because you prevents the passing car getting into the safe lane again.
                              and that is illegal also

one of two charges come to mind

1) Failure to receive signal, i.e. you put your blinker on and they sped up to try to keep you from regaining correct lane

2) aggressive or unsafe movement of a motorvehicle

Gramps

Comment

• Unspeakably awesome thread. Thanks Wiggy
                                "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                                -Bokonon

Comment

Working...
                                X