Old Woman Has Me By the Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lancer

You give him too much credit. (So did Visa btw)
    They wont in they future if they ever hear about this
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• My point is that if she was going too slow in the first place, and you were going over the speed limit, why would you fall back just because she sped up
      A little thing called oncoming traffic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer

Nah. Wiglaf is just playing us, and I'm playing too.
        In this thread I have been called a fudge packer, a liar, an asshat, a 12 year old, and a felon. Do not think that I enjoy being insulted, although I'd rather people communicate with me about this here than in the slammer where I would be somebody's *****.

Comment

• Well, atleast you're putting things into perspective.
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf

A little thing called oncoming traffic.
            Oh you tried to pass when there was oncoming traffic. Hmmmm... You didn't tell us that. We should have figured though.

You know. You are lucky there were no deaths involved.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by lord of the mark
              i still think Wiggy should tell the police that the lady stole his credit card. Ideally, he should repeat that under oath.
              I still think you and Nikolai should report to religious nutjob island as soon as possible.

Comment

I still think you and Nikolai should report to religious nutjob island as soon as possible.

Youre so sweet.

Smile, hashem loves you!

BTW, you might want to spend more time on that bus driving game, it might help.
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious

Oh you tried to pass when there was oncoming traffic. Hmmmm... You didn't tell us that. We should have figured though.

You know. You are lucky there were no deaths involved.
                  Well I mentioned it in the OP,

BIG MISTAKE because she raised her speed, so I had to fall behind her lest I get hit head on by oncoming traffic.
                  But I pulled back at first sight of oncoming cars. Do you think the lady wanted to get me killed? That is what she was doing, by not letting me pass, basically.

Comment

• She certainly sounds like an asshat. But I don't think she did anything she could get caught for.
                    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• I think something like this happened.

Wiglaf was driving recklessly, quite possibly under the influence of something, and decided to pass a poor elderly woman when there was oncoming traffic coming.
                      When he was passing there was confusion because the situation was dangerous. The old lady didn't know if he was going to pass or not so she may have changed her speed. Wiglaf ended up hitting her in the rear. He knew damn well that it was his fault, and he was probably under the influence, so he offered her his credit card.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

But I pulled back at first sight of oncoming cars. Do you think the lady wanted to get me killed? That is what she was doing, by not letting me pass, basically.
                        grey panters are tageting Wiggy - exactly what is your political agenda ?
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

In this thread I have been called a fudge packer, a liar, an asshat, a 12 year old, and a felon. Do not think that I enjoy being insulted, although I'd rather people communicate with me about this here than in the slammer where I would be somebody's *****.
                          Actually, I picked wrong word in Thesaurus, Fudge packer would be more appropriate.

Also, I never called you an @sshat did I, I believe the term I used was no talent @zz Clown

And if you dont enjoy being insulted, then dont do it yourslef

You insult more people than have insulted you.

For the record, this thread is freaking funny, and I in no way intended to harm you, I really felt you were just pulling our middle legs

Ok

/me hopes he kept a straight face when he responded so as to not break out laughing
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• This is the best thread ever!

*Fetching beer and pop corn*
                            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                              This is the best thread ever!

*Fetching beer and pop corn*
                              Cheers!!!

Thats why I nominated it

Hmm..where is Pekka during all this..just am wondering why he and Wiggie are not posting in same thread..certain similiar traits do seem to exist...

Just saying is Ming and Asher had some relationship questions, how about Pekka and Wiggie

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

No, you asked if GT was 10, and I asked if you are 14.

Whats your problem, I thought you were one of those folks who wants consistency above all else?
                                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
                                X