No announcement yet.

Yahoo Fantasy Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh crap... what timezone? I really can't come and join the draft during my working hours.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• It should be OK, Pekka.

We should be allowing ample time per pick, but cutting down on or eliminating the major delays that we had last year where people disappeared for long periods of time.

A good thing to do would be to have someone you can rely on who is 'out of the way' in the draft order, and send that person your preferences for periods when you'll be away.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Might be better to drop Ben's team, if he's still OK with that.
        I'm most certainly ok with that.

I've got about an hour before I'll be leaving for Prince George.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• We've got about 72 hours til registration has to close.

Will you have any access in Prince George?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
            Failing all else (neither Imran nor Serb have been on Poly since I sent PMs) is your friend still interested, dejon?
            I think we would have seen him by now if he was going to do it. I told him I wasn't going to pester him, so I'll remind him again next year...

Comment

• Just a notice that I've had my 'Poly name changed from "dejon" to "Hot Mustard", in case anyone needs to PM me about something.

Comment

• ready to draft anytime now.
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Still looking at a September 1 draft start, unless people want to move it up.
                  "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                  "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                  "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Will you have any access in Prince George?
                    Not really until the first when I move into my new place.

I'll have access off and on before then.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                      I'll have access off and on before then.
                      I suspect I know where

/me
                      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• *waves*

If you need to round out the league, I'd be happy to join. If you are all set, well, I guess I'll play with you fine folk next season, when I'll most likely not be offline for most of 3 weeks in August .
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                          *waves*

If you need to round out the league, I'd be happy to join. If you are all set, well, I guess I'll play with you fine folk next season, when I'll most likely not be offline for most of 3 weeks in August .
                          You're more than welcome to join. Right now we have an odd number of teams, so the choices are to find one more or drop Ben's team (he volunteered to be let go). I have no problem with having an extra couple of teams, I just want to make sure everyone is committed to the season unlike last year. If you want in, here's the details:

League ID: 7983
                          Password: monkey
                          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                            *waves*

You have to join in order to play.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• You're more than welcome to join. Right now we have an odd number of teams, so the choices are to find one more or drop Ben's team (he volunteered to be let go). I have no problem with having an extra couple of teams, I just want to make sure everyone is committed to the season unlike last year. If you want in, here's the details:

Sounds good, I'm in.

Jeez... 16 teams
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Wow.

Really hoping I get that #1 pick.

I think I should have higher odds of getting it, what with my handicap.
                                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                                X