• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheats! liars! tramps!
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki

Maybe we'd better just do it again. I'm 1, you're 2 and Guy is 6. Pretty flukey stuff.
      I agree. Do again.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I'll PM Ninot a list of the managers. He can flip around a few names.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• zuh? I decide the draft order?

Comment

• Not if you come in first.

Not to worry anyway. It has to be sent to 'tiki and he matches it up with a new random number list from Guy.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

• Let me do my thing again. Gimme a minute.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I'd love to actually have the number one pick, but I can only imagine the ****storm that list would have caused.
                "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Maybe you want to wait for the triple blind, since it isn't fair to you to have to give up the first pick for appearances sake if we do it ourselves?
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

• I sent Kontiki a list.

Comment

• I'm fine with the list, no matter what really.

Comment

• Sent again. God damned New York quarter.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• But 'tiki has to be fine with it. It isn't fair if he feels he has to pass on lists where he is high. 1st through 4th are all going to get very good players.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

• Kinda worried about getting 1-4 now, I didn't realize #5 was such a bad pick

/me
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Well, I got suitably reamed this time around. nye, on the other hand, seems to have horse shoes up his ass.
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• I figure...

Crosby, Thornton, Jagr, Ovechkin.... Alfredson could crack 100 again.

Comment

Working...
                                X