Yahoo Fantasy Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kontiki
    I'm thinking an online draft would be impossible to coordinate given the general difficulty of finding a time that works for everyone, especially given the differing time zones.

Why don't we start out with a 10 hour time limit and see how that goes. If we need to tighten it up we can do so later.
    I'd say that is too short and unnecessary (10 hours).

12 hours with a 10 hour 'do not disturb' for sleep should get us finished in plenty of time so long as people do their picks as fast as possible and do not try to use all the time.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I'm not going to be able to get a draft order until tomorrow, since I want to do it as neutrally as possible and there aren't many people on tonight. I'll get it done first thing tomorrow, provided I can find the right people. I plan on going triple blind - one person to make a random list of the managers, one person to do a random numbering and one person to compile the two - none of which will be me. Any objections?
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Why not 1 of us do the random managers, 1 of us the random numbers, both PM you and you post the lists. The people who sent the random lists can verify that what they sent is what is posted.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I can send random numbers if you want to do managers, NYE.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• If you guys are comfortable with that, let 'er fly.
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

• OK.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)

Comment

• I'm trying to make a list of guys I want, but I'm pressed for time with a million things to do as I'm moving. Not looking good; i'd rather take it one step at a time given what was already selected.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• We don't have to push people to draft prior to the 1st (Ben and Sava may also care about this) but we could get the order sorted out and people can begin to focus on who will likely be around at their spots.

Or Konotiki can wait for Ming.

His choice.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

• Got your PM, nye. Waiting on Guy.

Comment

• Sent.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Hmmm...the random lists gave me the number one pick. Not sure how happy people are going to be with that. Do you want to try again?

Comment

• No. Post the lists.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

• If you, me, and Guy are 1-2-3, then we wait for Ming.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• yeah, me #1!!!
                              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                                If you, me, and Guy are 1-2-3, then we wait for Ming.
                                Maybe we'd better just do it again. I'm 1, you're 2 and Guy is 6. Pretty flukey stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X