No announcement yet.

Yahoo Fantasy Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If worst comes to worst Terra Nullus can manage the team.

I will have a list sent before I leave tomorrow of my picks in the draft to ye jaguare.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Okay, I got a message from nye in another thread (he found me after I requested last year that he let me know when this was starting up again).

I would like to be in and I can commit for the year, but I am a fantasy league noob (though I have been in many hockey drafts...even won a few ). No idea how much time I am committing to here though (per week, per day?.......I can't access Apolyton at work, never tried Yahoo, which do I need to access.....both? ). (and a link to where on yahoo that I sign up would help). Edit: Okay, I did a quick google search "Yahoo Fantasy Hockey" and found the sign up there and entered as team, as stated below, if adding me screws up the number of players feel free to drop me

If adding my team screws up the numbers feel free to let me know, not a big deal if I am left out.

/me
      Last edited by Sparrowhawk; August 27, 2006, 02:09.
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I think we'll be fine. The more the merrier, and you have to learn sometime.

It doesn't have to take much time per week. As little as a few minutes a day, but if you don't pay some attention to it regularly you'll lose some points.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
          I would like to be in and I can commit for the year, but I am a fantasy league noob (though I have been in many hockey drafts...even won a few ).
          Didn't stop me from joining last year (with no expernice what so ever in any form of draft of pools).

Well abored
          Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• Originally posted by mrboo123

Didn't stop me from joining last year (with no expernice what so ever in any form of draft of pools).

Well abored
            So you are willing to cede your place in the final standings to me then?

/me
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

* Sparrowhawk
              There's no inherent reason to do poorly just because it's your first fantasy league. If you follow hockey reasonably closely, you can do just fine.
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

* Sparrowhawk
                Don't worry, you'll do fine. Like Kontiki as long as you follow the NHL, you should have no problems
                Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• OK I'm registerd..
                  watch out for the HC assmonkey!
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Very good. Need 1 more to make it even.

Who should we recruit?
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Might be better to drop Ben's team, if he's still OK with that.
                      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• No need for that just yet - we're not in rush to start the draft. Give it a couple of more days.

Comment

• Failing all else (neither Imran nor Serb have been on Poly since I sent PMs) is your friend still interested, dejon?
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

• Send me a PM when you guys are ready to draft... I am not paying as much attention to Poly as in the past. But I check my mail regularly, so I'll see the PM.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Pay attention Aug 30 - Sept 1, Sava.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

• fine..........
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X