Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conklin won his last three starts against good teams. He doesn't let in the laughers that Markkanen does so regularly.

Jussi can't close a deal 'cause he doesn't know where the handle on the door is. Conklin can win clutch games.

You don't get much more clutch than this.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• And Conkln won a greater percentage of games, with a lower GAA.

Going back to the regular season, my biggest knock on MacTavish was I thought he was trying to be Markkanen's agent.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Interesting.

The team with loads of talent but crummy luck under all kinds of injuries this season gets knocked out by the team that picks up all the pieces needed for a cup run.

Only to see that team go down to an injury to one player. The Canucks almost made the playoffs losing their top 3 defensemen, their goalie and their top scorer for significant periods of the season.

The irony.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• The Canucks were a crappy team all season, injuries or not.

Edmonton was a crappy team until they traded prospects and picks for Roloson who (luckily) got hot.

MacTavish overplayed him (and he's notoriously wimpy), and now a dumb play by Edmonton's D puts him on the sideline. I'm honestly surprised he lasted this long.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• C'mon Asher! Surely you can muster a little sympathy for this disaster.
            Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• You guys are acting like it's over.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)

Comment

• Yup
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Ya gotta have faith!
                  "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                  "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                  "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                    Going back to the regular season, my biggest knock on MacTavish was I thought he was trying to be Markkanen's agent.
                    Wow. Replace Markkanen's name with Conklin, and I had the same reaction.
                    "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                    "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine

Comment

• Which one has a winning record, and which one has a losing record, and which one played more games (inexplicably).
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

• Give them both enough time, and it'll be a contest to see who can lose more.

Comment

• Well, let's see about the next few games.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

• Whoever starts:

Let's go, boys! Let's make a miracle!

Comment

• We can agree on that.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

• Markkanen got the start -- no surprise here.

Comment

Working...
                                X