No announcement yet.

Are you fat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5'7" 136lb of lean, mean, fightin' machine.

Twins.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I'm currently 5'8" and 151 pounds. (don't ask me to convert that to the substandard metric system)

Comment

• and if everyone had their picture in the photo section, we wouldn't need to answer in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
          I'm currently 5'8" and 151 pounds. (don't ask me to convert that to the substandard metric system)
          That would be: 152.4 cm and 68.49 kg....in case you were interested Dis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
            in conclusion, I have no idea what I am. Just see my picture in the photo album. I'm not fat, but I desperately want to get a ripped stomach and huge upper body strength. But I don't think that's possible. I work out for an hour 5 days a week, but am not getting as much progress as I'd like.
            Maybe you work out too much. Body needs rest!
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Go get the metric system. Meters kilograms the world uses them why not you.
              I'm not buying BtS until Firaxis impliments the "contiguous cultural border negates colony tax" concept.

Comment

• Or be like us bright Brits and use both

But at the end of the day its redundant when you can just ask google 'how much is 17 stone in kilograms'
                Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• 17 stone?!
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Stones are for throwing at infidels not for weighin one self.
                    I'm not buying BtS until Firaxis impliments the "contiguous cultural border negates colony tax" concept.

Comment

• someone should plot the points on a cartesian.
                      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Originally posted by _BuRjaCi_
                        Go get the metric system. Meters kilograms the world uses them why not you.
                        Don't even get me started!

Comment

• we don't use the metric system because it pisses off all you foreigners
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

• Fine! You tell me how many tablespoons in a cup!

Comment

• Depends on how big the cup is, of course.
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler
                                Fine! You tell me how many tablespoons in a cup!
                                That's simple. What's hard is making chocolate chip cookies with a recipe that calls for 12 tablespoons of butter when all you've got access to is bricks of New Zealand butter that weigh 227 grams each.

Wanting to bake cookies while living abroad has made me the king of metric-imperial conversion.
                                "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                                X